• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

to anyone who has pro 3. PLEASE reply.

thegame24

Established Member
does your game glitch?

when i take a goal kick the game does a really slight glitch where the camera seems to stop and go. its really slight but does your copy do that? it also happen with passes sometimes.

i played my mates and i didnt seem to do that so please help.

patrick42uk

Established Member
i havent got the game, but i have heard of such a problem from different people. the problem has been attributed to various reason; a bug in the game, the t.v. type you are using, the version of your ps2 (older versions more likely to experience problem), the state of your lens (has it been cleaned regularly), your copy of pes3. Apparently many people are experiencing this problem, whilst some arent. The problem can be reduced apparently if you turn off commentary and reduce the crowd.

thegame24

Established Member
ok thanks. i got my ps 2 the summer after we won the double so is that old?

ill try cleaning the lens now.

thanks.

patrick42uk

Established Member
if you clean out your playstation i.e. removing dust, that could help. if nothing works return the pes3 and replace it. some copies dont have the stutter whilst some do

thegame24

Established Member
yea just found out its the copy of the game. im ctually getting bored of pro 3, i mean i get henry on the ball and i struggle to go past chinese defenders. headers are too easy. volleys are the best part of the game.

Taozhe

u struggle to get past chinese defenders? ;D

Volleys even when they look good ... are not easy to score but nice.

Strategy and realistic features of gameplay makes this a great game :)

thegame24

Established Member
im liking the game a bit more but its still a bit too hard to go round players. on pro 2 i was brilliant now i suck quite a bit.

taozhe does your game stutter while playing?

if i put home and away crowd settings, the game stutters. some copies apparntly dont but mine does. can u check you out pleae.

put home and away crowd settings, full commentary and full volume. the stutter mostly happens during goal kicks and when the crowd starts chanting something new.

oh yea when u put pro 3 in uor ps2 does it take a while for it to start?
s

dynasty

i havin gettin past people as well...well i was great in pro 2 as in from kick off ill score with henry...just him... but know i have a more team game goin...i try to do a nutmeg too m uch thats why

Aussie

Established Member
pro ev 3 great game havin great fun doing all the tricks

twist the right analog stick around to do a twirl
push the right analog stick up down up down to flick the ball up out in front and then smack it in to the back of the net

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom