• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham v Arsenal, 21/09/10, CC, SS2, 7:45PM GMT

outlaw_member

Established Member
James said:
For those who live in East London and don't know any Sp**s fans...

<a class="postlink" href="http://homepage.mac.com/hayleywright/Sites/TT/thfc.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://homepage.mac.com/hayleywright/Sites/TT/thfc.mp3</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I could barely make out anything, other then when they mentioned the players. Give us a translation.

James

Established Member
They're basically saying we put out our first team, and an experienced one.

"It don't matter who they put in goal, they're both crap, so you might as well say it's their first choice keepah"

:lol:

"No Van Persie...but then, he's injured, so you may as well count him out!"

ricky1985

Established Member
The average age of our starting XI was a year younger than theirs. I've had this discussion 436 times today already.

Consensus amongst the **** seems to be that we've never been in a worse state and the strong team we named is proof of that - they, on the other hand, have "more important things to worry about". You couldn't make it up.

Captain

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
The average age of our starting XI was a year younger than theirs. I've had this discussion 436 times today already.

Consensus amongst the **** seems to be that we've never been in a worse state and the strong team we named is proof of that - they, on the other hand, have "more important things to worry about". You couldn't make it up.

The ages of the team have nothing to do with it really. We had 2-3 genuine starters in that team last night; something which seems to have eluded the attentions of the great unwashed.

Lord Dula

Established Member
They played assou wotshisname, which counters kos's inclusion and palacios gets as much game time a nasri. Lennon counters arshavins introduction.

Love that their ****e team cost so much more than hours.

squallkid

Established Member
I loved the Sp**s game but on a side note

Who is this creeper guy?

The guy just sent me an insulting PM calling me an idiot and saying I'm negative

I think it's Schemes but I can't be sure

Uncle Mike

Established Member
James said:
166206327-47c29b78b235271fd2458b0ecc8ab425.4c9a6040-full.jpg

Looks like one of those Hooligan cards: "Congratulations! You have just met the ICF!"

Or, in Harry's case, the IRS! Or whatever the British tax police are called. HMRC? Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs?

ricky1985

Established Member
Captain said:
ricky1985 said:

The ages of the team have nothing to do with it really. We had 2-3 genuine starters in that team last night; something which seems to have eluded the attentions of the great unwashed.
I know that, you know that, but that little snippet has really, really annoyed the **** fans I've come into contact with today. :lol:

In all seriousness, it's not our fault that our young players are MUCH better and as a result have more experience than theirs.

Y va marquer

Established Member
We’ve never been in a worse state?

They really do believe they are on the up don’t they?

They believe all that muck that was discussed pre match on Sky….
I’d say they even fancy that they’ll keep their top 4 spot and maybe even win the CL :lol:

Eirico

Koscielny looks terrific. He's going to be a monster for us, guess he will do some mistakes some times while adjusting to the tempo and physicality in the league, but I am really positive about this guy.

Fantastic game and result, want to see JET in the next round regardless of who we face.

Viper

Established Member
Can't believe the clowns at Sp**s think Nasri dived for that penalty. Guess they're just bitter.

There was clear contact between Bassong and Nasri. He pulled his shirt for crying out loud.

Also, I guess it also makes up for the clear offside during Keane's goal along with Gibbs being flagged for offside during a goalscoring opportunity when the replays indicate otherwise!

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom