• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UCL Group Stage: Arsenal 4 - 0 PSV Eindhoven | Wednesday 20th September | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal.jpg

The champions league is baaaaaaaaaaack!

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 PSV

Tnegs

We are like 5 games deep into the season shouldn’t need to rotate unless it’s necessary. After the NLD there will be a week off with the league cup in between so there is plenty of time for rest for the first team regulars. Get a strong team on and bash them early then sub players off we can’t afford to drop points here and let nerves come in for our next games.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

You want to start CL with a loss lol. 1-2 changes max. No way esr or Nelson play
ESR is a capable starter imo, I like Saka don't get me wrong but he certainly hasn't been at his strongest this season yet, maybe we could still start Ødegaard though & get ESR on the right, Viera to start along side Ødegaard again like against Everton. I think we could give Saka a rest still. ESR showed he was a capable starter a few seasons back I remember. Maybe not Nelson though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tears in my eyes that we get go listen to a proper competition anthem and not one written by AI.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's difficult as most of the players want to start in the first UCL game at home especially. The good thing is that there was the NT break, and not every player played all the minutes.

Gabriel played 2x 90 minutes and got that small issue in his thigh, so I would rest him for Kiwior.

Trossard-Jesus-Saka
Vieira-Ødegaard
Rice/Jorginho
Tomiyasu-Kiwior-Saliba-White
Ramsdale

I think Havertz needs to start against Tottenham, so Vieira could start again after being subbed at 80 minutes. He didn't play during the break so can start twice in a row.

That left side with Tomiyasu & Kiwior/Gabriel isn't very creative, so it's interesting to see what Arteta does. Zinchenko could come in later if needed, he needs to be managed.

With 5 subs it's better to go quite strong, and then rest players if the situation allows it and you have a lead. NLD after this is not good, but at least both games are at home.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

PSV is in red hot form and they battered Rangers. I fear if Zinchenko starts, bakayoko will rip him apart

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No need to rotate this early in the season, players are still quite fresh. The issue is injuries and that can happen anytime.

Get the job done early and our best players off by 70 minutes if possible.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Yet we lost the h2h against them last season

After a lot of analysis and thinking I think the boys gonna be up for it, its the Champions League, if you dont get hyped hearing that anthem I dont know whats gonna get u hyped. Europa League anthem is wack in comparison. My conclusion is that we'll win comfortably.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
PSV is the most inform team out of these 3 opponents, playing very attractive football. Already struggled against them last season, but our best team at home should do it.

Would like to see Havertz against a Non-PL-Team. Somehow he needs some confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom