• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL: Marseille vs Arsenal | Wed 19/10/11 @ 19:45 ITV1

fabo

6.51 / 10
Can't see us keeping a clean sheet here, I'd take a draw right now tbh.

Gibbs is out mate, some weak-ass injury apparently.

Jbruin

Established Member
We know what Gibbs is about, I'm looking forward to seeing more of Santos, rumour on the grape wine is that Gibbs' injury is a rather severe brain freeze from a choc ice he had at half time V Sunderland.

Floating

Established Member
Wow, the number of posts in our pre-match threads are getting lower and lower. Only 2 pages for a CL game on matchday is pretty weak, lads!

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Arshavin and Santos in place of Gervinho and Gibbs. Surprised Wenger dropped the Ivorian tbh. He probably knows best what to expect in Velodrome (along with Park).

Floating

Established Member
Arsenal: Szczesny, Per, Kos, Santos, Jenkinson, Rosicky, Arteta, Song, Van Persie, Walcott, Arshavin - OFFICIAL

Bossa

Established Member
Szscesny
Jenkinson Mertesacker Koscielny Santos
Arteta Song Rosicky
Walcott RVP Arshavin

Fabianski Djourou Ramsey Benayoun Coquelin Gervinho Chamakh

Floating

Established Member
Arshavin gets a deserved starting role after his great cameo, but in my opinion Walcott should've been dropped, not Gervinho.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Wenger dropped the wrong player for Arsh I'm afraid, but maybe because he senses a reaction from Theo.

Good team still, should win this.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom