• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League General Thread 23/24

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Ah Ok, I had it reversed. I thought the Spanish Gvt were stopping him being removed and they were going to pull out of all comps in protest over it which would be insane. Now I see they are being insane for the opposite reason.
That's what nobody calls vice signaling :lol: There is no way they're going to throw away hundreds of millions over this.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

That's what nobody calls vice signaling :lol: There is no way they're going to throw away hundreds of millions over this.

They obviously wouldn't go through with it. And won't either way. It's just quite hilarious to make such huge threats for people completely uninvolved in the saga.

North5

Really hope we don't get Newcastle. Would be dead dull playing them 3 times before Jan

North5

Don't think we can draw an English opponent in the group stages right?

I thought not but I've completely forgotten how the CL works now tbh :lol: :lol:

Would love to smash PSG and Celtic twice though.

Last edited:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The Spanish FA are angry that their government has tried to remove the president, so they’re threatening to leave UEFA if this happens. I don’t see how that’s “virtue signalling”, they’re basically willing to screw over their club teams rather than admit Hermoso was wronged.
I understood the same way as N5 because the possibility of their FA doing something like this never even crossed my mind.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. They're not only beefing their own government in public, they're doing it by pointing a gun to their own head to threaten UEFA into bullying the Spanish government to back off :lol::lol:

Morning_woody

Every other team but Brokealona.
Xavi and Tets, two bald fraud wannabes, meeting eachother in an official game. No thanks. They would be micromanaging everyone to sleep.

Btw, Tets would prefer drawing PSG. That game would be like a job interview for him. Than he can go to Paris and be like Fraudiola with unlimited funds, in a farmers league where he can get away with playing 7 inverted full backs.

Thrice

Think Rangers will be lucky to make it through. Though I kind of hope they do for the banter potential.
When was the last time Celtic or Rangers made it through the group phase? They seemingly always get embarrassed in the Champions League.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looking forward to being back in this competition, it's for the best of the best.

Get a little annoyed when I see Arsenal fans on social media saying they will celebrate it like a trophy knowing we are playing on Tuesday/Wednesday night again, state of it!

Heard one Arsenal fan on Don Robbie's YouTube show say how he would be crying when he hears the music again, makes us look so small time ffs 😅

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom