• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 1 (Sep 19 & 20)

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Would not invite a single one of you to my birthday party. Loads of debbie downers you lot
Who the F wants to come to a tea totaling party with a 12 stepper. No booze, no drugs, and we know there won’t be any women above a 5 or 5.5 rating and no one will be drunk enough to do them

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Who the F wants to come to a tea totaling party with a 12 stepper. No booze, no drugs, and we know there won’t be any women above a 5 or 5.5 rating and no one will be drunk enough to do them

You could bring your own booze and drugs, I don’t care. But I would throw you out if you started with your anti Arteta nonsense

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Anyone watching Galatasaray v Copenhagen?

Wonder what the odds are on United going 6 for 0 in the group stages? Asking for a friend…

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Joselu playing upfront for Real Madrid in the Champions League genuinely offends me.

Farzad Stoned

Most protected player in the league. So annoying.
It is not a coincidence, lots of FA officials getting free condos on the beach in Dubai, and the people bribing them are immune from prosecution.

Farzad Stoned

Joselu playing upfront for Real Madrid in the Champions League genuinely offends me.
He has been alright, Bellingham bags a lot of goals he does the lead the line and target man stuff

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
From R9 and Benzema to some Newcastle flop, not me for Jeff.

The nostalgia merchant in you should appreciate the randomness of it

Love mediocre players that somehow end up at grande clubs

Choupo Moting is kind of a hero of mine

Farzad Stoned

From R9 and Benzema to some Newcastle flop, not me for Jeff.
You can’t judge him against Benzema, that isn’t his role in this set up he is obviously a transitional player there unless he kills it

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Galatasaray fans thought they will cook United and Bayern and now are 0:2 behind at home vs Copenhagn.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Galatasaray fans thought they will cook United and Bayern and now are 0:2 behind at home vs Copenhagn.

Mood in Turkey right now...

1133715.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom