• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 1 (Sep 19 & 20)

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
@jones Not to call you out but what the **** happened to Onana :lol: I rated him last season but I know you were very big on him, but the dude is literally saving **** all shots and dropping clangers every game.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
@jones Not to call you out but what the **** happened to Onana :lol: I rated him last season but I know you were very big on him, but the dude is literally saving **** all shots and dropping clangers every game.
I'm pretty sure I said he's either world class or complete piss? Even last week vs Brighton he had an outrageous save then dropped a clanger

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I'm pretty sure I said he's either world class or complete piss? Even last week vs Brighton he had an outrageous save then dropped a clanger

Was just reminded of this:

3YQyrA3.png

Might've misjudged how highly you rate him vs. how little you rate Ramsdale :lol:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Apparently he is 6 ft 2, but looks very small on his goal. It's odd as he loves being off his line to pass the ball, but when it comes to saving he always seems to be around his goal line and simply doesn't get down quickly enough.

Even on the goal that Gnabrh scored. He is obviously going to shoot, so why not anticipate and time the dive? Worst case scenario you dive the wrong way? But I rarely see keepers rooted to the spot these days.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Onana has done the impossible. He's made Pickford look like Gordon Banks by comparison.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Need Sevilla to score another and put their game away to win this parlay.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Was just reminded of this:

3YQyrA3.png

Might've misjudged how highly you rate him vs. how little you rate Ramsdale :lol:
Funny how you ignored a couple other posts before and after where I said he's catastrophic or top class to pick that one (or the numerous posts I've said how highly I rate Ramsdales potential). Good thing you're not trying to call me out though :lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Funny how you ignored a couple other posts before and after where I said he's catastrophic or top class to pick that one (or the numerous posts I've said how highly I rate Ramsdales potential). Good thing you're not trying to call me out though :lol:

Mate I legit just asked you what the hell is happening with Onana, even said I rated him myself. Genuinely wasn't trying to call you out, just remembered you talking very positively about him. I didn't ignore the other posts either, just remembered that post specifically because it was a response to me.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom