• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 2 (Oct 3 & 4)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

In 10 mins Salzburg vs Real Socidad. Each have a player we been linked with Kubo and Gloukh

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man United prediction...

Rashford to put them 1 up at halftime, Torreira 35 yard equaliser that squirms through Onana's baby wrists to draw level and then a late Zaha winner.

Then Wanda Icardi to steal the show post game, by posting on Instagram that she has slept with half of the Gala team last night but she still loves Mauro.

... callin' it!

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
@Heskey will be wearing his lederhosen tonight
Thomas Muller Bundesliga GIF by FC Bayern Munich

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man United prediction...

Rashford to put them 1 up at halftime, Torreira 35 yard equaliser that squirms through Onana's baby wrists to draw level and then a late Zaha winner.

Then Wanda Icardi to steal the show post game, by posting on Instagram that she has slept with half of the Gala team last night but she still loves Mauro.

... callin' it!

Was pretty close to be honest, should have called a Casemiro red too as that's a dead cert 😅

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Forget Haaland and Mbappe. Bellingham or Musiala is (or will be) the Messi or Ronaldo discussion for the new generation.

Genuinely not sure who I prefer. Always thought Musiala had that bit extra but Jude is already twice the player he was at Dortmund since his move.

ThePortugueseGunner

Bellingham is an absolute beast, and he's already setting himself up as a major Ballon D'Or candidate for next year: mark my words.

Braga with an outstanding remontada yesterday, while Benfica can thank God they didn't concede 3 or 4 in Milan.

Finally, every defeat Ten Hag's Man.United suffers is an absolute delight for me, ever since he completely humiliated Cristiano just to show he's the man. Will love when that freak gets the sack.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Forget Haaland and Mbappe. Bellingham or Musiala is (or will be) the Messi or Ronaldo discussion for the new generation.

Genuinely not sure who I prefer. Always thought Musiala had that bit extra but Jude is already twice the player he was at Dortmund since his move.
With how managers value midfielders these days and spend majority of money on them you feel next super star gonna be DM or CM.

HighburyHigh

It's a cup Arsenal are never going to win so I couldn't give 2 hoots about it.

The quicker you accept that, the less stress you'll have watching them toil in it!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's a cup Arsenal are never going to win so I couldn't give 2 hoots about it.

The quicker you accept that, the less stress you'll have watching them toil in it!
Everything need fall into place for us to win City needed heavy spending and took Guardiola 6 years to win it.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom