• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 2 (Oct 3 & 4)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully this 4 forwards thing becomes a trend, sick of teams stacking the midfield
Sadly it won't managers most ot them nerds inverted fullbacks your attacking midfield play RCM your CF not problem to score as long he bring others to play.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well now psg have more difficult task the Newcastle got thier confidence boost goal

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Kylian has to leave this joke club. It's actually a crime against football for him to be there.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Good coach, did the biz all things considered at bournemouth

A weird thought: the best football coach in the world is probably down in some country’s 6th tier and merching about. And will never get the opportunity.
Food for thought

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

It's like Lens yesterday, first home back in the CL in decades gets everyone pumped.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We should have offered PSG 60 million for Zaire-Emery.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
24 mins city 84% possession 7 attempts. We had 11 last game
200.gif

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom