• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Rapid Wien | Thursday, December 3 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
No way are we actually tryin Laca in the 10 behind Nketiah, again? :frustrated: Should of went with ESR behind Balogun, build on their impact from last week while their confidence is high.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Willan Ceballos Tierney Saka Holding Willock on bench along with Azeez Bolagun ESR

no idea why Partey posted about today game in Insta most players when doing that mean they with squad maybe he just missing the football lol.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
but will take the credit for developing Saka, while Emery has done it.
Something emery done well that he gave youngsters chance to prove themselves Mikel acting like Mourinho and Pep no f**k given about youngsters unless they are ready.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
it is definitely not a back 5
decent line up - we have got to play these deadwoods and just keep them fit what to do

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If it’s a back five Arteta needs to get slapped.

Not if its this:

---------Mustafi---Mari---Kola

Cedric----------Elneny---------AMN

-----------Pepe------------Nelson

-----------Laca------------Eddie

I've been saying we should move to this for the first team. I wont mind if AMN is in midfield in a 4231 either. This is his chance.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
it's 4411 similar against Molde and was more exciting to watch the first team. we only playing elneny who will partner him AMN it's his chance to play in midfield.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I get we've been rubbish recently but y'all really are a bunch of downers.

We hardly got to see Mari, will be interesting to see him. AMN at CM with El-Neny is at least interesting. More chance to see Pepe and Nelson.

I'm enjoying the EL way more than our nightmare PL season

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Arteta stinking it up again with his fear-struggle lineup, despite us already being through.

Hopefully Kola can takeover the "1000 crosses" duties he'll probably have when Tierney gets tired of it.

Pure fraudulence.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I get we've been rubbish recently but y'all really are a bunch of downers.

We hardly got to see Mari, will be interesting to see him. AMN at CM with El-Neny is at least interesting. More chance to see Pepe and Nelson.

I'm enjoying the EL way more than our nightmare PL season
Yes me too at least we scoring 3 goals a game and creating 20 shots a game it like watching different team even tho the quality of these teams are levels below the PL but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom