• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Rapid Wien | Thursday, December 3 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I get we've been rubbish recently but y'all really are a bunch of downers.

We hardly got to see Mari, will be interesting to see him. AMN at CM with El-Neny is at least interesting. More chance to see Pepe and Nelson.

I'm enjoying the EL way more than our nightmare PL season
exactly, this should be a decent watch, if we take lead, more youth will come on

Sanis

Arteta managed to choose boring sh*** line up even for this dead rubber game aginst weak oposition. Even Emery would have played youngsters in this.

Jae

We hardly got to see Mari, will be interesting to see him. AMN at CM with El-Neny is at least interesting. More chance to see Pepe and Nelson.

Spot on mate. We seem to play with a bit more freedom in the EL.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Don't mean to be a doomonger, but that's what it was like when it started getting bad with Emery.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
When Arteta talks about earning the right to play.

519.png

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
People saying we play with more freedom in the EL. The reason we play better is because we are up against pub teams. They dont have the physical or technical ability to trouble us. It's like Arsenal playing Southend scoring 4 and saying. These young players are great and Arteta has got the team clicking.

A 20 - 0 win here means 0 if we dont get at least a draw this weekend. That is fact. Was the same the other night. People saying we were moving on up cause we beat Molde only to get taught a lesson by Wolves.

novar

People saying we play with more freedom in the EL. The reason we play better is because we are up against pub teams. They dont have the physical or technical ability to trouble us. It's like Arsenal playing Southend scoring 4 and saying. These young players are great and Arteta has got the team clicking.

A 20 - 0 win here means 0 if we dont get at least a draw this weekend. That is fact. Was the same the other night. People saying we were moving on up cause we beat Molde only to get taught a lesson by Wolves.

I don't know the other two as I couldn't catch them but Dundalk and Molde (away) weren't impressive. Molde looked like the better team until Pepe made the difference and Dundalk seemed to held comfortably for a while too, our first two goals on that match looked pretty much like accidents, not "attacking freedom"

I think trying to install some "earning your right to play" culture at Arsenal and go 100% Pep on youngsters can't be successful with Arsenal. It's a success with City who has top players in every position. But at this stage, we are just playing pure bums instead of developing young players in the competition and against opponents, they can very well handle.

By the way, I'm all for youngsters earning their right to play. Just don't think going full Pep on it is the way to go for our club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s in “save my job mode” imo. If we lose here then on the weekend that’s four on the bounce.

Put the second team out, get a big win so it doesn’t look all bad. Shambolic squad management that we’re not loaning out guys like ESR or Balogun and they’re getting 10 minute spells here and there.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I don't understand people criticizing the defense selection
Mustafi, Kola - understandable criticism- both don't have a future. But Kola hasn't played in a while and needs to have match sharpness in case Tierney is injured.

Mari - We signed him permanently and he has played only 3 games. Even if he's **** need to play him to test him out

Cedric - we signed him for 4 years just now (which is stupid), obviously he is going to play these games

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I don't understand people criticizing the defense selection
Mustafi, Kola - understandable criticism- both don't have a future. But Kola hasn't played in a while and needs to have match sharpness in case Tierney is injured.

Mari - We signed him permanently and he has played only 3 games. Even if he's **** need to play him to test him out

Cedric - we signed him for 4 years just now (which is stupid), obviously he is going to play these games

You can understand why they are on the pitch but still be appalled by it. Anyway in actually quite interested to see how Mari does, they rest I've seen enough of for a life time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He’s in “save my job mode” imo. If we lose here then on the weekend that’s four on the bounce.

Put the second team out, get a big win so it doesn’t look all bad. Shambolic squad management that we’re not loaning out guys like ESR or Balogun and they’re getting 10 minute spells here and there.
he going nowhere imo his squad management is bad tho it look like someone who is new in job not surprising but to be fair Mourinho started with Son Ndombele Lo Celso Hojeberg and Bale today so maybe managers just don't like using youngsters these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom