• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Dundalk v Arsenal | Thursday, December 10 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Do you believe Arsenal can win the Europa League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

That's true but Arteta seems to have this habit of sort of seeing something obvious and still persisting with the safe option.

For example a manager with more "cojones" would do something as crazy as start ESR in PL.

Not saying we should or that he's ready to start per say, but certain managers seem to see something and not be afraid to take a massive risk, Wenger especially was quite good at it, thinking about Cesc and Adebayor.

Maybe it's just an experience thing and the longer Arteta manages the more risks he'll take but at this point I think there's more chance of me turning black to white that Arteta making a bold and unexpected move with a young player.

Arteta's continous unwillingness to take risks and shake things up made me sour on his prospects as a manager, can't lie. Not Arteta out by any means, but I was quite excited when he came in and that just isn't the case anymore. Hoping that the desperation of the bad results forces him to be more courageous and innovative.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Damn how tall is Azeez? Looks at least 6’3. Emery would be handing him games if he was still around.
Not sure about 6’3 but for some reason I thought he was supposed to be around 5ft 9, but he looked bigger and stronger than I imagined

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Arteta's continous unwillingness to take risks and shake things up made me sour on his prospects as a manager, can't lie. Not Arteta out by any means, but I was quite excited when he came in and that just isn't the case anymore. Hoping that the desperation of the bad results forces him to be more courageous and innovative.
What like play Willock?

Emm

baccy_man

Established Member
I watched Arteta, after the Balogun, goal and he was just strolling around with his hands in his pockets he didn't show any enthusiasm or show any encouragement to Balogun, he seems to be very grumpy lately.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Looked up his wages yesterday when his four year contract was brought up. Would have been fine with 50k, but he is 75k. Not worth it unless we clear out one of Bellerin and AMN and he proves himself as reliable backup at PL level.

65k was the source i saw. I just don’t think he’s nearly our worst problem.

bigger problems: Xhaka starting, Auba not even trying to score, Arteta’s insistence on primarily crossing aimlessly into the box, lack of youth players playing even though they are performing better than seniors

Jack badmon

Nice to see Balogun get a goal, liked seeing his link up play and has a lot of alpha presence willing to take responsibility when he plays which is needed with a largely passive set of players.

Do not like the two goals conceded and I will not be getting carried away with another four goals tonight. This is our level for now

Bloodbather

Established Member

What like play Willock?

Emm

Give ESR some minutes, use Nelson more often, try AMN in midfield, use Saka at LW, try Willian at #10, stop trying to accommodate Laca and Auba together, push the defense a little bit more forward, stop being too fussed about stability and emphasize progression, there are quite a few things he could've tried over the course of the last month or so and he hasn't.

Not that this list of ideas matters, he's the manager of Arsenal - he's the one who's supposed to come up with the fresh ideas.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I think he's about Ceballos' height tbh.

Azeezzzz *heart eyes emoji*

Patino-Azeez pivot, that's the dream.
There is light at the end of the tunnel

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom