• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | Arsenal v Red Star Belgrade | 02/11/17 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Most likely person is Ben Sheaf, he had a very good season last year playing at CB exclusively. He's rated pretty highly.

He came on in the last game or was it the Caribo, I know he came on somewhere. It just makes sense to give others a try in a game like this. We know what Elneny can do at CB, or rather cant do.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
If only we didn't loan out Bielik.

Wenger surely has a reason to play El-Nenny at CB, whether that will be fruitful to his midfield play or not we shall see. Not a big fan but there isn't much to loose at this stage of the competition.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
If only we didn't loan out Bielik.

lol, he isn't injured and has a shoulder injury..
The game is surely to early for Chambers after his injury.

We will survive another game with Elneny. Still hoping for Willock next to Wilshere, but it will be Coquelin surely.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He came on in the last game or was it the Caribo, I know he came on somewhere. It just makes sense to give others a try in a game like this. We know what Elneny can do at CB, or rather cant do.
I think Wenger will make the group is wrapped up tonight, then play even more youngsters in the final two matches.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I don't think its a bad decision to play Özil or Sanchez not like they will be burned out for City away, we can do with some first teamers to be ready for City away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Going to be another boring game from our B team if only Wenger could change the formation and play 4-3-3 would suit us more specially Nelson and Niles

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Really want to watch this tonight but it is late my side and having spent the best part of the last four months up at midnight feeding a baby etc I am not sure I will make it.

Hope the youngsters get a run. Really want Jack to feature and do well.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Play Walcott at wing-back and Eddie can start.

Chambers needs playing time urgently. If fit he should play, Elneny in central midfield with Jack.

I'd rather see Macey play than Ospina. Jury's out on him but Ospina is definitely not the future.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
feel a bit bad for Martinez, this could have been the perfect platform for him, hear he is not getting much gametime in Spain.

Last edited:

Forgot the game was tonight. They found tumor in my wife cat which he has had since she was a child. They are gonna put him down tonight. I have to go and meet her family and will miss the game. Sad times.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think Wenger will make the group is wrapped up tonight, then play even more youngsters in the final two matches.
Win tonight and it secures qualification and we only need one point for top spot. I don't think we will see more coming in but some may get more minutes. We've still a host of senior players who don't get regular minutes and this is one of the few competition where they can. I think our last game saw our subs come in at the death whereas once top is secured then they may come on around the 60 minute mark win lose or draw.

Reactions: A_G

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I might be able to catch the first 10 minutes or so of this before I fall to slumber.
Defo will not be losing sleep over it. What fool scheduled the match so late anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom