• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal vs FK Qarabag | December 13, 2018 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Which youngster are you most looking forward to watching?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm not sure what side we will put out for this
I still want to stay unbeaten so maybe a good mix of U23 and first team

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Had to google him, some of you watch too much TV.

I assume it's typical mod racism and they think Nketiah looks like him.

How do you not watch the wire though? It’s not like it’s some obscure character off holby city or something.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't watch any of that ****.
Untitled.jpg

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I see they won 6-0 away yesterday in the mighty Azerbaijan league, while we were grinding out a 1-0 home win

I hope that doesn't give their fans ideas

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Sokratis will play as he sits out the Southampton game. Cech in goal, Elneny in of course. Then Jenks, AMN, Nketiah, Willock and Smith-Rowe. Is Plezeguelo available?

If he plays Kos and/or Monreal surely not more than 45 minutes seeing as they are likely to be the centre-backs for 90 minutes on Sunday and are hardly match-fit.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sokratis will play as he sits out the Southampton game. Cech in goal, Elneny in of course. Then Jenks, AMN, Nketiah, Willock and Smith-Rowe. Is Plezeguelo available?

If he plays Kos and/or Monreal surely not more than 45 minutes seeing as they are likely to be the centre-backs for 90 minutes on Sunday and are hardly match-fit.

Only problem for me is Sokratis has played a lot of games in a short space so a little rest may be good to avoid any injuries, also this is a meaningless game so good chance to see the likes of Medley I’d hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom