• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal vs FK Qarabag | December 13, 2018 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Which youngster are you most looking forward to watching?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious.

The one with a period. Fake Furious v1
Cech
Liechtsteiner Medley Jenks Monreal
Elneny AMN
Willock
Saka Nketiah Smith-Rowe

That's pretty spot on for me. Although I think it might be worth starting Koscileny with a view to giving him 45 minutes. Bring Monreal off early as well. Later in the game potentially drop Elneny to CB and AMN into a full-back role, given the need to be careful with potential CBs for Southampton (Koscielny, Monreal, Lichtsteiner) during this defensive crisis.

Jenkinson Medley Kos Monreal
Elneny AMN
Willock
Saka Nketiah Smith-Rowe

Tomb Bombadil

That's pretty spot on for me. Although I think it might be worth starting Koscileny with a view to giving him 45 minutes. Bring Monreal off early as well. Later in the game potentially drop Elneny to CB and AMN into a full-back role, given the need to be careful with potential CBs for Southampton (Koscielny, Monreal, Lichtsteiner) during this defensive crisis.

Jenkinson Medley Kos Monreal
Elneny AMN
Willock
Saka Nketiah Smith-Rowe
Emery was saying something like United should come to early for Koscielny and that we will see him in the EL game. I would start with Koscielny and Monreal on the bench. I guess Monreal is more ready and he will probably start with Lichtsteiner against Southampton. So yeah leave him also out and bring in another young player. Maybe play Iwobi because I wouldn't start him on sunday.

Cech
Jenkinson Medley Koscielny LV
Elneny AMN
Iwobi Willock Smith-Rowe
Nketiah
And then for saturday:

Leno
Bellerin Lichtsteiner Monreal Kolasinac
Xhaka Torreira
Mkhitaryan Guendouzi Aubameyang
Lacazette​

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Emery was saying something like United should come to early for Koscielny and that we will see him in the EL game. I would start with Koscielny and Monreal on the bench. I guess Monreal is more ready and he will probably start with Lichtsteiner. So yeah leave him also out and bring in another young player. Maybe play Iwobi because I wouldn't start him on sunday.

Cech
Jenkinson Medley Koscielny LV
Elneny AMN
Iwobi Willock Smith-Rowe
Nketiah
And then for saturday:

Leno
Bellerin Lichtsteiner Monreal Kolasinac
Xhaka Torreira
Mkhitaryan Guendouzi Aubameyang
Lacazette​

Swap Kos and Monreal

Let Kos get a few minutes vs Qarabag

Seasoned veteran he can manage

And I rather swap Mkith and iwobi to

Iwobi is more useful even when he is poor

marting

Cech
Liechtsteiner Monreal Kos Jenk
Elneny AMN
Willock
Iwobi Lacca Smith-Rowe

I think we would need to go to a back 4 against southampton especially as mustafi is injured as we just dont have the numbers to cover injuries. Monreal and Kos have been a pairing before, lets give them an hour and get them off, Dont risk Sokratis because if he picks up a knock we are in real trouble (obviously his out at the weekend too)

I think Lacca will get some game time as he hasnt featured much since injury, Iwobi just needs to keep playing where we can fit him in to help him out of the rut his fallen back into.

lets make it 22.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Why? Your name isn't the poll. At 28 you're far from being a youngster, you're closer to retirement age. You'll be riding the bus for free soon.

Wait a minute, @rich 1990 is only 28. If he's old then I'm practically a fossil at 37 :lol:

Though it does explain his advanced level of cynicism. I always knew there was a reason I felt sort of a kinship to him:D

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Still uncertain about AMN. He looks like a natural on the ball but can he hack it in midfield with the big boys.

Emery must be watching him in training but still prefers to use Guendouzi.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Cech
Jenk Koscielny/monreal Sokratis AMN
Elnenny Willock
Mkhitaryan ESR Iwobi
Eddie

Give koscielny and monreal 45 minutes each. Gamble but both need a bit of football before Sunday. No need to risk Lichsteiner as he'll be needed Sunday.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think Saka and some others may actually miss out. I've just realised that the FA youth cup game is tomorrow night.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Richard’s birthday is on the 16th December. We’re much closer to 16 December 2018 than we are to 16 December 2017. Therefore Richard is closer to 28 than he is to 27.

Rounding up to the nearest whole number, @rich 1990 is 28. That’s a fact.
At least we don't need carbon dating for my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom