• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This game was huge before last nights humongous kick in the bollocks, but that kick in the bollocks made this game even bigger.... which makes me wonder why the **** we're using our second best goalkeeper? Is it written in Cechs contract or something? Beyond ****ing stupid.

So Leno gets rest, doesn't get injured, Cech has match fitness if Leno is injured, Cech is happy so dressing room is happier. Probably promised also. Some examples.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

This game was huge before last nights humongous kick in the bollocks, but that kick in the bollocks made this game even bigger.... which makes me wonder why the **** we're using our second best goalkeeper? Is it written in Cechs contract or something? Beyond ****ing stupid.

This has me raging as well. It should be based on form and not sentiment. Petr Cech's best years were at Chelsea, we don't owe him anything.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If not for Sokratis ban, i recon it would have been a good chance that we would never see Mustafi on the pitch for Arsenal again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why not play Nketiah? You know what I mean? Why abuse the GK position in a game of this magnitude?
Seems rotating GK's is a European thing, iirc Barca won the CL doing that with Bravo/Ter Stegen.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Seems rotating GK's is a European thing, iirc Barca won the CL doing that with Bravo/Ter Stegen.
I can almost understand teams that have won everything and continue to win stuff, doing it. But us? It's like a tramp pulling a supermodel, going for a date and deciding on wearing some old wellies he pulled out of a pond instead of a decent pair of shoes he got from the salvation army ffs.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom