• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw UEL R16 1st Leg: Sporting CP 2 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday, March 9 | KO: 17:45 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

0-1515616926-width640height480.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That’s my fear. Fulham on the weekend will not be an easy test by any means…

It wont be, it will be Bournemouth and Sporting on steriods.

We need to score first, that's all that matters now. And watch our corners FFS.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Worried about Saka. When the actual **** will he get a rest if Arteta can’t even let him sit out this game?!
Didnt Arteta say he wants Saka to be knocking on his door demanding to play every game? Probably a bit of that tbh.

We’re out of the other cup comps anyway so nothing to worry about

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We really do need G.Jesus and Trossard to have chance to go far players look exhausted at the end saka and white looked tired

Tom Mix

I fear tonight's magnificent draw could be like our intergalactic narrow loss to City in the FA Cup look like a very expensive mistake on Sunday.

If we drop points at Fulham, remember tonight.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

He's not English tho

Moreover, there are many similar words in English and Albanian Northern Dialect, that seem to have a direct common root, and not via latin. But lets focus on the thread.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Worried about Saka. When the actual **** will he get a rest if Arteta can’t even let him sit out this game?!

Was a tough away game in a comp we want to win, the Prem is still a long way from getting won and we can't just throw this tournament away in the meantime.

The best players play most games, Saka will have to do this next season anyway as we will be in the Champions League and can rotate even less in that.

We can probably put him on the bench in the second leg though, as Nelson is looking sharp/

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The sporting team i feel really apart from thier press they done nothing special today at Emirates we likely put 3 past them hopefully we won't witness same defensive performance

Moviegooner

Though night in Portugal.

Sporting were very good. Especially in the pressing, attack. Turner didn't have his best game. But wasn't terrible, as he made a few good saves.

Kiwiors first start was decent with good moments. But he's nowhere near a first team spot. But it's only been one game. Next season, we can really see what he's made of.

Martinelli isn't a striker, that's been very obvious tonight. Need Jesus, Trossard Eddie back asap!

In the last few games, he wasn't himself. Tonight I saw the old Tommy again: The rock, the samurai, the yakuza boss!

2-2 is a good result against a good team. And away in Portugal is never easy. Bring on Fulham, with hopefully at least one striker back
🙏

AGNmyxae6tbADHDpRt35FnslLr52GVTx0-7cywo1Ifyepw=s40-p
BeantwoordenDoorsturen

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’m concerned about our defending at corners.

We are giving teams a clear chance at getting the advantage through corners. It’s absolutely critical that we fix this problem quickly.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

We are giving teams a clear chance at getting the advantage through corners. It’s absolutely critical that we fix this problem quickly.
Wasn't it last season where we didn't conced from corners/free kicks for majority of the season?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I'm nervous for Turner's safety returning 'home' to a foreign country

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@A_G

a67d92c3-1a69-4080-afa2-a75c5ec882d6

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Feels like we've conceded from a corner in our last 3 or 4 games (Leicester aside)

Artemis

Why did Saka play? Why did Martinelli play?

These boys are exhausted! Give them a rest! We don't need them in the Europa.

Arteta - USE YOUR BRAIN!

We want a performance on Sunday against Fulham - and DON'T you dare use Europa as an excuse for a draw/defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom