• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
D5e-JsgWAAAJ0Xf.jpg

3-4-1-2 tomorrow then?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
At this point 3-4-1-2 and 4-3-3 are as bad as each other. You’re either relying Kolasinac and AMN for width or Mkhi and Iwobi. Both are **** choices.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
put Leno in goal. he's the better keeper. Simple.
Yeah, time for the sentimental bollocks to stop. Play your best team in this, our only chance of a HUGE trophy and CL football, or suffer the consequences of me inching myself in the direction of the Emery Out lobby. I can't take this senseless crap any more. Play your best goalkeeper, just like you'll play your best other options, or be a total knob.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
At this point 3-4-1-2 and 4-3-3 are as bad as each other. You’re either relying Kolasinac and AMN for width or Mkhi and Iwobi. Both are **** choices.
I agree but with Ramsey out this is the best we can do. What team would you pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom