• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
All he would’ve needed was a basic grasp of some English. He was with us for almost three years. ****ing joke.

Yeah, Wenger should have insisted on it. No speak no play! Its a shame, he joined us as a very good CB with a good record, it just didn't work out and as I say, language must have played a part. He admitted when the ref spoke to him and Costa, neither understood a word he was saying. I blame the ref, he should have learned Spanish before the game!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah, time for the sentimental bollocks to stop. Play your best team in this, our only chance of a HUGE trophy and CL football, or suffer the consequences of me inching myself in the direction of the Emery Out lobby. I can't take this senseless crap any more. Play your best goalkeeper, just like you'll play your best other options, or be a total knob.

This, this and more this.

Getting fed up with this type of thing, the moment we step outside of the group stages this should stop. It was a sentimental thing which seemed to start when Real done it with Casillas, why it turned into a trend or appears a smart idea I don't know, playing a weaker player for sentiment in a cup you need to win is just plain stupid and if it goes wrong there is no reasonable defence for.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah, time for the sentimental bollocks to stop. Play your best team in this, our only chance of a HUGE trophy and CL football, or suffer the consequences of me inching myself in the direction of the Emery Out lobby. I can't take this senseless crap any more. Play your best goalkeeper, just like you'll play your best other options, or be a total knob.
You were always destined for the Emery Out lobby sooner or later bro. Like a moth to a flame you’ve just seen the light out of the corner of your eye.

CJJ

Established Member
I'm back to being apathetic at the moment. I have absolutely no faith in the team as there is literally not a single player that has lived up to a decent level the past 3 games.
The only exception might be Leno but a GK is not going to change much all by himself.

A miracle is needed.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think we’ve got this. 2-0 will be enough to blow these away.

This is a replay of 2017. 5th in the league and a cup final with Chelsea on the horizon.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Have to find a ****ty stream because they decided to broadcast the chelsea frankfurt game in the Netherlands. Seriously, who wants to watch that.

There is probably a Dutch nobody on frankfurts bench. We should buy one just to make my life easier.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I slept an hour ago because this match would be shown at 3 am in my country, but I got so nervous that I suddenly woke up and now I can't go back to sleep.

Just have to endure another 3.5 hours of sh*tty anxiety before the match starts. Quite literally, screw my life.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I slept an hour ago because this match would be shown at 3 am in my country, but I got so nervous that I suddenly woke up and now I can't go back to sleep.

Just have to endure another 3.5 hours of sh*tty anxiety before the match starts. Quite literally, screw my life.

Damn and I live like 20 minutes from the Emirates, i see Arsenal & Sp**s players all the tim.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Play Leno.
Tbh Cech hasn't been half bad this season. Footwork is exposed even more because of Emery's insistance to play at back (which imo he has actually gone back on, we've been doing it less), but in terms of his shot stopping he has improved.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Just heard Lichtsteiner is at RWB tonight as AMN is ill. Mustafi RCB as well.

elemoo

Play Leno.

Both keepers are playing at the same level atm... the only advantage Leno has us footwork, however Cech is more commanding in the air and organises the defence better (esp on set pieces) and then there’s the fact that he’s more experienced in Europe so less likely to buckle under pressure (physically and mentally)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom