• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hmm, interesting team.

Valencia are f*cking defensive, tho. Gaya and Piccini are full-backs.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not playing Leno is a huge black mark against Emery. I can't take a manager seriously who does this. He's retiring ffs. That should tell you something.

I agree, Cech is ok but he's not our best and that has been shown more recently with Leno's performances. You wouldn't play Giroud if you had Henry on the bench, play the best you can in every position!

progman07

Established Member
Everything depends on our mentality today - although having like 6-7 defensive players on the pitch at home looks cowardish.

At least we can switch to 4 defenders at half-time.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I’ll just have to accept Cech is the cup keeper, he will start in an eventual final too.. I don’t agree, but it is what it is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not playing Leno is a huge black mark against Emery. I can't take a manager seriously who does this. He's retiring ffs. That should tell you something.
He is cup and europa league keeper he really hasn't been that bad too

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yeah, just play him in the group stages, but not beyond that. He probably made promises to Cech and he doesn't want to break them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Keep an eye on Parejo and Soler in the middle. Good on the ball and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom