• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Valencia are ****. 4-0 incoming.

Valencia has one of the best defensive sides in La Liga. Don't underestimate them. Their problem, earlier in the season, was an inability to score goals. But they've come to life and moved up the table from near the bottom to challenging for a Champions League spot. Rodrigo and Guedes could cause a lot of problems for Mustafi (and everyone else). I don't expect a cake walk.

Ashybashy86

Guendouzi over Torreira is questionable. He either takes too long on the ball or gives it away cheaply. I hope whatever gameplay Emery has with him actually works.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Valencia has one of the best defensive sides in La Liga. Don't underestimate them. Their problem, earlier in the season, was an inability to score goals. But they've come to life and moved up the table from near the bottom to challenging for a Champions League spot. Rodrigo and Guedes could cause a lot of problems for Mustafi (and everyone else). I don't expect a cake walk.

If we play like the last 3 games in the league we are fish feed for anyone.

We are in no ways in a situation to underestimate an opponent.
Either up your levels by 4-5 levels Arsenal or it's bye bye CL for good.

At least the ability to do so has been there for all to see. Up to the boys

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Good luck with that:lol:

Always thought you were a ****. Trax can come off my ignore list, you can take his place.

I generally have no idea who you are and I really don't mind you ignoring me. Trax is one of the smarter posters on this forum like myself, so I see you're just an ignoramus.

Ffs apologise to @rich 1990 for that.

The last thing I want to do is come off his ignore list. It’s been like holiday for me on here.:lol:

Imagine being a grown man and using an ignore list on a forum as a threat :lol: what a mug.

Judasviking

i watched Valencia for about two weeks ago and was really impressed by Mina ( he is on the bench now ) and some others.

Very good with the ball and they was so dangerous when they was attacking.

Need to be aware here, hopefully Mustafi saves us again!!!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
i watched Valencia for about two weeks ago and was really impressed by Mina ( he is on the bench now ) and some others.

Very good with the ball and they was so dangerous when they was attacking.

Need to be aware here, hopefully Mustafi saves us again!!!

Mustafi masterclass coming through, I got faith in him and he owes us one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom