• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There’s going to be some kind of pre match display with the fans holding up the coloured item left on your seat. I was expecting a piece of card or something but it’s a plastic carrier bag. **** me, think of the environment people

Maybe just a sick bag for when Mustfi has the ball!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

My list of stream sites is deep though, and old. When you go back and find out they've been shut down, it's like finding out an ex bird ended up on crack.

Ronaldo 7 long dead? Used to be my go to

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
My list of stream sites is deep though, and old. When you go back and find out they've been shut down, it's like finding out an ex bird ended up on crack.
Still time to phone up and get BT Sport, cheapskate.:lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Via the classic myp2p site also nothing useful?

Finally can make use of DAZN for an Arsenal match again. Long due.

Hope you guys find a good one !

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

It's 15 quid a month just for mobile app access to BT Sport. Mad how much it costs to watch football

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I've always been the proponent of the darker & edgier narrative but your examples always seem to show that the human mind can, despite all we've witnessed as a collective species, can still descend to a deeper darkness :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom