• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I hope we attack! Aim to score two goals very least.

If this is Wengers last meaningful match... go out on his shield.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So...we just need to win.

We could actually do this, just depends on which Arsenal we get. We'll know within the first ten minutes.

No, 2-2 or higher draw will do it. I'm going 5-5 just to make it entertaining. We come back from 5-0 at half time.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I feel we are screwed. We're wasting opportunities we do get and we will get far less there tonight. If we take them we have a shot.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
“It is our job to keep him quiet. Maybe the way is not to play too much in our half and to play more in the half of Atletico Madrid.”

Sounds like an all out attack approach. Silly if true. Guess we will see.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

We need a bit of quality in the final third. The problem is quality in the final third is not necessarily a technical skill, it's a mental skill. Keeping your nerve in the box. Picking out the right pass. Not rushing every opportunity.

What I notice about Atleti is when they are under the cosh, they are amongst the best at defending last ditch. All it takes is for one player to slow down time in the box and to pick out a pass when they expect him to shoot. To leave a diving defender on his ass as they fake a shot and slot home coolly.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This team can’t do a tactical type game, keep it simple and look for two goals.

If we lose 3-2 then so be it. I rather than than a tight 1-0 loss because we tried to play chess.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
If we lose 3-2 then so be it. I rather than than a tight 1-0 loss because we tried to play chess.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom