• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Both with and without the poor results, the blue kit must be the worst kit in our history.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Need a strong start like last week. Even before the sending off we’d hit the post and forced a great save from Oblak.
If anything we were too good :lol: because after those misses our team probably felt dejected.. it was a very unlucky situation for us we did all the work but just didnt get fortunate enough with the finishing. Even though we were playing so well I was extremely concerned, after a while the players (and the fans affecting them) start to wonder if the ball is ever gonna hit the back of the net.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Left the office 3 hours before work officially ends as I'm too anxious for the match to start (and avoid the vile bunch of **** who're taunting me with jibes that Atletico will make short work of us).

Their defense can be breached, its all a matter of keeping ours composed enough to do the job.

Having said that, I hope we come at them from the moment the ref blows the whistle & grab a couple goals before they realize they're on the backfoot.

Being underestimated has always been our biggest advantage. Away from home & not expected to put in a performance is exactly the platform required for us to do the exact opposite.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This all hinges on our scoring first, again. If they take the lead they could well take us apart on the counter. But if they are forced to come at us - which they weren't in the first leg - who knows what might happen? 2-2 suits me fine.

We have such unpredictable players that they might find it difficult to predict what we'll do if we can get the upper hand.

Gegen Pressing

Even the refs will be on Wenger's side knowing it's basically his testimonial game plus who doesn't hate Diego Costa?
I am quite positive, we have huge Karma reserves for this.

GriezusChrist

Seeing a lot of, they are not that good comments. Let's be realistic this is a fortress. They have not conceded at home in their last 11 games, If all the European giants came here they would struggle to overcome a 0-1 deficit. It is going to take a really qwerky performance but I think we can do it.

COYG

say yes

forum master baiter
Koscielny may have utterly ****ed the first leg for his teammates but if he keeps a clean-sheet here then reckon we’ll go through.

Time for our captain to step up.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So...we just need to win.

We could actually do this, just depends on which Arsenal we get. We'll know within the first ten minutes.

Only if AMN had more experience. Would have benefit us more in the midfield giving that we will have to chase a lot of counter attacks tonight.

3-1 loss is my final guess here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom