• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
This is not his first season here. He’s doing the same **** as last year, regardless of how many players you give him.

Three defensive midfielders at home - sackable offence
Using Torreira as an attacking midfielder - sackable offence
Waiting so long with adding a creative midfielder while Sp**s were crumbling - sackable offence
Bringing Mkhi in when you need a goal - sackable offence
I just don’t understand where he’s coming from with these strange decisions. He’s so bad it’s unbelievable. Really weird manager. Think the Russian/Italian leagues is more suited for Unai.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I just don’t understand where he’s coming from with these strange decisions. He’s so bad it’s unbelievable. Really weird manager. Think the Russian/Italian leagues is more suited for Unai.
He’s like Valverde with Barca. Has no excuses with the squad he has and gets scared to be found out, makes coward choices.

Underdog manager.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm sorry but Ten Hag is a joke suggestion he got a couple of good result and lets not forget he had two exceptional talents in De Light and De Jong who will now play important roles for two of the best teams in Europe. They beat a Real Madrid side who lost to far worse La Liga sides and I think they were fortunate vs Juve. At the end of the day they were 3-0 against Sp**s and still ended up losing. Apart from that Ten Hag's not proven anything in the game, they even made hard work of qualifiers this time round.

At least appoint a proper manager, we're not in a position were we can point someone off the basis of a couple of good knockout ties.

Fair, back in for Arteta is it mate?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I honestly feel as though people were just looking for any excuse to blame Emery today. But to blame him in a game we utterly dominated is quite bizarre. I mean had his subs ended up losing us the game then I understand, but we literally scored the equaliser after the two subs.

It's now probably gonna be the same now everytime we drop points, any slight thing and people will have the knives already sharpened losing sight of sense and reality.

Preacher

Always Crying
I was on the fence. So far always tried to look at everything from more positive perspective, but after this game Emery is on very thin line in my book. Shocking performance from him today. Not much better than EL final.
Only home stadium and atmoshere pushed us towards today. On the neutral ground we would be dead and buried, swept away.

Manberg

Predator
The ceiling is low for an Emery team. If we want to be properly successful we need a better manager. May as well make the change now.

Maybe Willock should have started over Xhaka but other than that no complaints. We outplayed Sp**s for the majority of 90 mins and Leno/Xhaka are the ones to blame.

You feel like we outplayed them for majority of 90 minutes?

IMO we got destroyed in the first half, no contest there. Then we had maybe 30 min good spell in second half and then it was all even after that with Xhaka killing our momentum at every chance he got.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I don't think you can really blame Emery for a lot today. Ceballos instead of Torreira is probably the only mistake line-up wise. Two ridiculous errors cost us two goals, and he had us dominate basically the entirety of the second half.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I honestly feel as though people were just looking for any excuse to blame Emery today. But to blame him in a game we utterly dominated is quite bizarre. I mean had his subs ended up losing us the game then I understand, but we literally scored the equaliser after the two subs.

It's now probably gonna be the same now everytime we drop points, any slight thing and people will have the knives already sharpened losing sight of sense and reality.
This game actually reminded me of the United game at the Emirates in Wenger's final season. Battered them for most of the game, but individual mistakes cost the team. Same people that are blaming Emery blamed Wenger for that one.

Makes you think.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Emery is such a bad coach. We have way more quality than Sp**s, and we got a draw today despite Emery.

He is holding this team back.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Can't explain why the 3rd sub was sat on his arse on the bench. Bringing Mkhitaryan on was sh*t sub as well. He either has a favoritism with Xhaka and Mkhitaryan or he's not brave enough to sideline them. Either way he needs to grow a pair and do it. This was a rubbish Sp**s side that should have been beaten. A point was the difference between us getting Top 4. This is 2 massive points dropped.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This game actually reminded me of the United game at the Emirates in Wenger's final season. Battered them for most of the game, but individual mistakes cost the team. Same people that are blaming Emery blamed Wenger for that one.

Makes you think.
You’re looking for links that are not relevant.... Emery doesn’t manage the god damn game. Sp**s came here to counter, what the **** are you doing with three defensive midfielders. He just tried to do with Torreira what he did last year, use him as a pressing midfielder to force Sp**s into long balls. Anti-manager.

Makes you think.

Yup no question I think the managers could have done better in these games although I don't remember the United one... I think even the managers agree with that sentiment.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You cant blame emery today 30 shot total dominate the 2nd half. People asking for stability with formation and bit more attacking football we doing that the problem defensively mistakes is still there

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He picked the right formation today but didn’t get the right balance in midfield. The sooner he drops Xhaka the better it will be for his job security and our chances of making top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom