• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not really sure how much we can blame on him tbh. I personally wouldn't have brought on Mkhitaryan but any further subs might have been risky. If we ended up with a midfield 3 of Ceballos, Willock and Guendouzi it mightn't have worked very well due to them all liking to get forward and lack of experience. All essentially trying to do the same job.

I mean we dominated the game but mistakes from Sokratis and Leno put us a goal behind then Xhaka was stupid for the penalty. But in terms of how the game went we were by far the better team.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bin him off in the summer and drive a dump truck full of money up to Ten Hag’s house.

Still trying to cling on these ultra defensive line-ups, tactics, or formations...

I really want to like him and be one to say he should get another two seasons after this. But this clown is making it so ****ing hard for me.

hassoo

So much for a youth revolution, chickens out on the first sight of pressure, no Willock no Nelson, brings out the donkey Mkhitarian instead of Nelson.

What is it going to do with Nelson's confidence seeing this excuse of a footballer being preferred to him?

The man is a fraud, throw him out of the club as soon as possible.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I am genuinely baffled if not confused at Emery game plan. We have started 4 different line ups the first 4 games. I guess it is a mystery but I still don't see the game plan and the overall strategy. I doubt too many can really pin point his football philosophy either.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yeah, have to admit, really bad ebening for him.

No excuses for some baffling selections.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I really want to give him time, lads. Still three games into the season, but he makes it really hard for me to change my opinion that he should not be the one managing us.
This is not his first season here. He’s doing the same **** as last year, regardless of how many players you give him.

Three defensive midfielders at home - sackable offence
Using Torreira as an attacking midfielder - sackable offence
Waiting so long with adding a creative midfielder while Sp**s were crumbling - sackable offence
Bringing Mkhi in when you need a goal - sackable offence

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Emery in his first press-conference: "I want pressing and playing from the back".
One season later:
wDa1xAv.jpg

Tir Na Nog

People cry about the performance not matching the result until it's the result that doesn't match the performance. If we play poorly and win people cry, if we dominate create chances and play really well but fail to win then people still cry and all of sudden the performance doesn't matter anymore.

On most other days Leno pushes his save well clear of Eriksen and we don't go 1-0 down. I'm not sure how that can be on Emery. Most people agree that Leno is a top stopper.

Tir Na Nog

Hipsters aren’t so bad, they gave us skinny jeans and chai lattes.

I'm sorry but Ten Hag is a joke suggestion he got a couple of good result and lets not forget he had two exceptional talents in De Light and De Jong who will now play important roles for two of the best teams in Europe. They beat a Real Madrid side who lost to far worse La Liga sides and I think they were fortunate vs Juve. At the end of the day they were 3-0 against Sp**s and still ended up losing. Apart from that Ten Hag's not proven anything in the game, they even made hard work of qualifiers this time round.

At least appoint a proper manager, we're not in a position were we can point someone off the basis of a couple of good knockout ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom