• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Where did you get that he isn't happy at Arsenal? Being an Arsenal fan?

Injuries happened, and he isn't even match fit or sharp yet?
Saw some comments on it during his cs2 gameplay on twitch and now this link came up as well. Think there is something behind it but obviously it could also all be bs and I'm jus talking crap

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Saw some comments on it during his cs2 gameplay on twitch
This sounds like a very weird source. So did he himself say he is unhappy at Arsenal? Did he say it in relation to his injuries, or how?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Around this time last year, Rice rumors surfaced - and he was our premium target. By the end of May big Dec was already swayed and in our pocket so if it's true Edu met Osimhen's agent I'll start to believe Osimhen is our premium target for next season.

CannonBals

Have a feeling this or any high profile striker depends on of we don't get the midfield target we want then we go big on striker. Midfielder will be a priority. Also hopefully Winger is not neglected again.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

He’s rubbish. Don’t want and we aren’t paying his release clause, simple as.

Well said.

Very underwhelming against a rank Barca side in both legs when Napoli needed him to step up.

He's the football equivalent of the money pit Tom Hanks & Shelley Long purchased in the movie of the same name.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we sign Osimhen imo he'd be a huge difference for us. GJ & havertz are probably better #9's or wingers on either side. Havertz is not a winger though sorry, definately a better #9 behind Osimhen if we sign him. GJ can be a good #9 & play on either wing.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom