• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I think this is the third or fourth person with the GDeep account. He disappeared for almost one year back in the day and the account was given to some poster who claimed it was his old account, and now there are suspicions there have been one or two more.

The first guy loved to joke about beating his wife and fancied teenage Miley Cyrus.
@GDeep™ would you like to respond to these allegations?

El Realista

I think this is the third or fourth person with the GDeep account. He disappeared for almost one year back in the day and the account was given to some poster who claimed it was his old account, and now there are suspicions there have been one or two more.

The first guy loved to joke about beating his wife and fancied teenage Miley Cyrus.
One was a indian guy from Delhi

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Wenger tried to sign him aged 17 but work permit rules wouldn't let us play him, so he went to Wolfsberg instead

It’s a lazy comparison, but the more clips I watch of him, the more he reminds me of Adebayor. Since Havertz has been moved to 9, I much prefer our football, he’s shown me what we need. Osimhen offers that while being a more natural scorer.

Saying that, if Havertz carries on like this until the end of the season, why not carry on with him.

CannonBals

It’s a lazy comparison, but the more clips I watch of him, the more he reminds me of Adebayor. Since Havertz has been moved to 9, I much prefer our football, he’s shown me what we need. Osimhen offers that while being a more natural scorer.

Saying that, if Havertz carries on like this until the end of the season, why not carry on with him.

And spend big on CM + Williams (a winger)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Because he is not good enough long term. And we still short upfront.

CannonBals

Because he is not good enough long term. And we still short upfront.

That maybe the case but we still have many holes in the squad.

CM/DM - this is now highest priority as Havertz is mainly a CF currently.
LB - upgrade on Zinchenko
Winger - Saka/Martinelli backup
GK - to replace Ramsdale
CCB - Saliba/Gabriel backup. Need a pure defender not a hybrid.
CF - hopefully upgrade on Havertz/Jesus/Trossard.

All this very much depends on how Arteta sees Havertz long term. If he sees him as CF then CM is highest priority. If he sees him as CM then CF is back on top.

Also I don't think we may be able to fill all the holes in one window. Need 6 players plus Raya deal would become permanent this year. Atleast one will remain unfilled.

Makavelii

That maybe the case but we still have many holes in the squad.

CM/DM - this is now highest priority as Havertz is mainly a CF currently.
LB - upgrade on Zinchenko
Winger - Saka/Martinelli backup
GK - to replace Ramsdale
CCB - Saliba/Gabriel backup. Need a pure defender not a hybrid.
CF - hopefully upgrade on Havertz/Jesus/Trossard.

All this very much depends on how Arteta sees Havertz long term. If he sees him as CF then CM is highest priority. If he sees him as CM then CF is back on top.

Also I don't think we may be able to fill all the holes in one window. Need 6 players plus Raya deal would become permanent this year. Atleast one will remain unfilled.

It also just depends on what's on the market.

At this level, there are only very few players that you can be sure will really move the needle on how we perform.

So it's rare for an available player to be that good, in one of the positions we need, in the right age bracket, be a culture fit and be realistically affordable.

There may not be any midfielders or strikers on the market who fit that bill. Certainly didn't seem like it last window.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Zinchenko will leave this summer. He's not really happy at Arsenal.
Sad really, when in form he's an absolute joy to watch. Don't know what happened that he fell off this big...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Zinchenko will leave this summer. He's not really happy at Arsenal.
Where did you get that he isn't happy at Arsenal? Being an Arsenal fan?
Sad really, when in form he's an absolute joy to watch. Don't know what happened that he fell off this big...
Injuries happened, and he isn't even match fit or sharp yet?

Reactions: Xln

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@field442 posting caught offside links

mh-1.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom