• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Think Kai might come good you know and we will buy a prospect imo. Tets could go for Toney though, depends what mood hes in.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Rumours are that Ferguson is being considered.

AFC should ring Wenger and ask his opinion. Wenger never got his attackers wrong.
Sanogo, Park Ji song, Chamakh, Miyaichi, Gervinho(Forehead) etc

Wenger was more spot on with Midfielders

King87

Think Kai might come good you know and we will buy a prospect imo. Tets could go for Toney though, depends what mood hes in.
We most likely could settle with Kai and I think he could explode, already showing signs recent games

King87

I’m talking about proper signings, this guys were like Arteta signing Marquinhos. Many above were free and kids, only Gervinho cost money.
Fair enough as I can clearly remember him getting it absolutely spot on with Eduardo until injuries ruined him

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think this will depend on our willingness to get close to PSG as well as how much he values being competitive. He claims to really like English football and want to test himself but is that enough to turn down what will definitely be higher wages and easier trophies in Paris.

Gn1212

Rumours are that Ferguson is being considered.

AFC should ring Wenger and ask his opinion. Wenger never got his attackers wrong.
Ferguson is the best prospect out there but he needs more seasoning. He has trouble getting ahead of Welbeck and Pedro at the minute.
If he were to come here he would barely get any time.

At best you sign him and loan him somewhere but then we're talking about something around 80m for a player we're not gonna use.

I think it's best to monitor his development for the time being. See where he's at next year.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s faster than Kyle Walker according to the speed stats.

Make of that what you will but if you want a striker who’s just going to get on the end of things vertically or horizontally then he’s the best available.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nothing alike.
Disagree. Both are pure 9s who likes to battle their CBs. I watched Viktor again last game vs Atalanta and he did nothing. Tbh Sporting were comfortably outplayed at home which again highlights the weakness in their league

Wasn’t G posting on here in the Invincibles era?

I think this is the third or fourth person with the GDeep account. He disappeared for almost one year back in the day and the account was given to some poster who claimed it was his old account, and now there are suspicions there have been one or two more.

The first guy loved to joke about beating his wife and fancied teenage Miley Cyrus.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom