• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Super Mario Luigi GIF by Sound FX

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
90m in this market is a bit of a red flag if true, no? I understand a lot of clubs have FFP issues and so on but that seems staggeringly low compared to what players of far less reputation and talent have gone for recently.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
90m in this market is a bit of a red flag if true, no? I understand a lot of clubs have FFP issues and so on but that seems staggeringly low compared to what players of far less reputation and talent have gone for recently.
Nobody wants to pay the full clause, so with two years left on his deal this might be the last chance to get that sort of fee.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nobody wants to pay the full clause, so with two years left on his deal this might be the last chance to get that sort of fee.
I guess so. Just a bit surprising to see that owner not get his way on the fee of a player like that in the prime of his career if it ends up going that way.

Makavelii

What a world we live in where a player going for 90 million is a red flag for being suspiciously too low

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

With 2 years in contract, I can't see Napoli selling him under his release clause. Only if they really need a lot of money and can't sell any other players. He is the most sought after striker in the market.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This has already been explained.

Is Osimhen threatening to take legal action over all the shenanigans from the Napoli pr acct earlier?

Coz that would force their hand to get rid quick …

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is Osimhen threatening to take legal action over all the shenanigans from the Napoli pr acct earlier?

Coz that would force their hand to get rid quick …
His agent threatened to sue the club but I think that situation calmed down after the passage of time.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom