• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

| West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 15:00 19 March 2011 |

mo50

Established Member
mistaT said:
mo50 said:
Rosicky will be the AM and will create absolutely nothing.

Let me preface this by saying I'm a long time Rosicky fan....

The flak Rosicky gets these days is all warranted, there's no doubt in my mind he's past it here and as such his mentality and concentration are rapidly waning.

But he'll create, he always does but unfortunately, for what ever reason, the chances he creates for himself and others are rarely finished.

I'm just fed up with him and I honestly hope he's the first one out. At least the other stooges have a few decent attributes, Rosicky offers us nothing. He can't even pass the ball sideways the way Denilson can.

The disturbing thing is Wenger uses him wherever we're light. If Rosicky is our first line in terms of squad depth we're properly ****ed.

bazza_afc

A defensive axis of:
----------Almunia
----Squillaci---Kos
---------Denilson

Dreadful. We have to keep the ball away from our defensive third as much as possible to win this. That means pressing from the front, no passengers, no sloppy lackadasial passing in midfield. We need to win the ball & get it to the front 3 quickly. RVP & Nasri time to step up to the plate. Also please play Ramsey.

There is light

1300435354741099.jpg

This is probably the best lineup that we can put out in our current formation but wenger should go in with a 4-4-2, RVP and bendtner upfront, arsha and nasri on left and right, ramsey and wilshere in the middle. Would love to see that but it wouldn't happen.

ArsenalDNA

If Ramsey isn't starting we won't win. It would mean a midfield with Denilson and Rosicky, and there's not a team in the premier league i'd be comfortable vsing with those two starting.

Would think about moving Nasri into the middle but then we would be stuck with Bendtner on the wing, which just doesn't work. Would love having Vela in the team for this game.

fabo

6.51 / 10
'If Ramsey isn't starting we won't win........'

How ridiculous.

We're gonna struggle whoever Wenger picks tomorrow.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Can't believe people are thinking we might struggle against ****ing mighty WBA.

Thats how low we have fallen nowadays

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Tomorrow is such a vital game. If they can get a win then we go into the break with a belief were still in it and a chance to get some players back. With our rivals pre-occupied with champions league we'll get rests in between games and a chance to focus on our upcoming fixtures

We simple cannot **** this up

cuban

Established Member
fabo said:
'If Ramsey isn't starting we won't win........'

How ridiculous.

We're gonna struggle whoever Wenger picks tomorrow.

thats what you call two flies with one swing :lol:

entropy13

Established Member
Has this been posted already?

Arsenal have kept seven clean sheets in their last nine Premier League games.

Samir Nasri has scored three goals in three Premier League games against West Brom.

Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 11 Premier League games.

Arsenal have scored 11 goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches, more than any other team.

Arsenal are the only team not to concede in the opening 15 minutes of a game this season.

West Brom have shipped a joint-division high eight goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season.

The Baggies have lost just one of their last six Premier League matches.

Arsenal have netted a league-high 12 goals in the 15-minute period after the half-time break this season.

Y va marquer

Established Member
I haven't seen that posted anywhere else endris.

It makes me feel better about our chances to some degree.

I think the fact that Vela will not be playing is an advantage for us. They have relied on him for goals in recent games.

AFCG7

Established Member
We need someone to go on a Freddie Ljungberg run of scoring form.

"Ljungbergggggggggggggg... just how important will the golas of Freddie Ljungberg be in the climax to this league season!"

That bit of commentary always sticks with me.Tell you what , his goals in the run in won us the league

fabo

6.51 / 10
It's a bunch of crap stats at the end of the day - we generally underperform without Cesc in the side and I expect no different tomorrow. This has banana skin written all over it I think.

Hopefully we grind it out but I'm not looking forward to this at all.

Almunia, Squillaci, Koscielny at the heart of the defence......:lol:.....and Wenger will probably go with Rosicky and Denilson as 2/3's of our midfield. One positive is that we have a strong attack so hopefully they get some service, none of this lethargic passing and giving the ball to Sagna to cross when we run out of ideas.

AFCG7

Established Member
Yup..we lack movement in the final 3rd of the field. Nobody , apart from RVP is really pulling defenses out of shape. Everyone's just hanging around waiting for a chance rather than making things happen. Our attacks turns static far too often, making it easier to defend against.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom