• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

squallkid

Established Member
Does anyone here still believe that eboue is a good right back? Three games now and he has been poor in each of them.

KY

Established Member
It does prove a point today that our first team today is magnificent, but our reserves are just slightly above useless...

mo50

Established Member
Some great stuff out there. The understanding between Nasri and Fabregas is sublime.

Also, those through balls that Fabregas provides so effortlessly is something we take for granted. Watching other teams in the league, he's on a completely different stratosphere to what they have. He's an amazing player.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
156 - Arsenal completed 156 passes (excl. crosses) in the first half of this match, compared to only 66 by West Ham. Dominant.

qs

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
qs said:
Get Eboue off and Eastmond on. We need that rightback spot defended and we don't need anything extra in attack and Eboues not providing anything anyway.

Apart from him and that Djourou **** up everything else has been amazing. Suppose we could shoot a bit more.

Actually I feel we didn't need to shoot more necessarily but RVP and Walcott should have taken their chances one on one.

There were just a couple of occassions when I thought we went with an extra pass when we were already in good positions. Robin back to Song was one, I thought he had more room himself than Song had, could have taken a touch and shot himself rather than Give it to Song who was in an ok position but under a bit more pressure.

KY

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
KY said:
It does prove a point today that our first team today is magnificent, but our reserves are just slightly above useless...

We're also playing a team at the foot of the table.

Our reserves couldn't turn up for a relegation fighter in teh championship...

Jbruin

Established Member
Give Eboue a proper run in the team and he'll prove he's a good RB, although in the last 3 games he's proved the exact opposite.

Wouldn't mind getting a younger RB in to cover for Sagna though.

Robin to finish off with a hat-trick I reckon, maybe get Cesc off if we get another 1.

squallkid

Established Member
It's no surprise that you get a significant drop in quality from the first team to the second team when eboue and denilson are in the second team

Wokich

jmsmtthw28 said:
Wokich said:
P_Gunner said:
Honestly, Song - Wilshere - Nasri - Cesc - RVP - Walcott is easily the best 6 in the premiership. The only problem with this team is that, unlike United, when a single player from that 6 is injured or needs rest his replacement is of a much lower quality than he is.

If we keep that front 6 fit we're in for a great second half of the season.
I'm not even sure we need all six.

I think it's more Song-Wilshere-Nasri-Cesc that control the game for us. Get rid of any of those and the central mid just doesn't drive the game.
we do need all six in my view take either of them out and it wont have the same fluidity or pressing or composure in front of goal
Oh, there's definitely a step down, I just think the step from Walcott to Arshavin or RVP to Chamakh is a lot less than going from Song to Denilson or Nasri to Diaby.

progman07

Established Member
P_Gunner said:
Honestly, Song - Wilshere - Nasri - Cesc - RVP - Walcott is easily the best 6 in the premiership. The only problem with this team is that, unlike United, when a single player from that 6 is injured or needs rest his replacement is of a much lower quality than he is.

If we keep that front 6 fit we're in for a great second half of the season.
True. Hopefully we can keep them fit.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom