• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Which player(s) are you most excited to see in pre season? (Pre season thread)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think the non international players like Per, Monreal etc are back on July 6. Jack said he's due back to training on July 10 so I guess the others who played in the Euro qualifiers will be there then too.

Danskin

Established Member
I think the non international players like Per, Monreal etc are back on July 6. Jack said he's due back to training on July 10 so I guess the others who played in the Euro qualifiers will be there then too.
They will be back tomorrow. Mathieu Debuchy, Per Mertesacker, Gabriel, Mikel Arteta, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Nacho Monreal, Mathieu Flamini, Danny Welbeck, Emiliano Martinez, Yaya Sanogo, Francis Coquelin, Krystian Bielik and Hector Bellerin are all back tomorrow. Players who had international commitments after the season ended are due back next week.

Danskin

Established Member
Macey, Iliev, O’Connor, Pleguezuelo, Robinson, Maitland-Niles, Toral, Crowley, Wellington and Iwobi are expected to be there as well.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Welbeck getting a preseason with us could help him a lot.
Getting used to the team over the course of a season, going over tactics etc. If Welbeck improves his offensive positioning, and off the ball runs, that would be a start. I don't think he's as bad a finisher as people say, I just think he doesn't get into enough shooting positions to score. Almost has 0 presence in the area.

I remember when Bendtner used to get abuse for missing chances, but that ************ was always in the right place to get chances. If we see an improvement in Welbeck's overall movement, and if indeed his finishing itself does improve (which I admit it does need to regardless), I'd be more optimistic. So I'd like to see him during pre-season and how he looks in the final third. We're unlikely to be signing a striker, so either he or Theo needs to look good at CF.

At this point, Theo looks the better CF though lol

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
"Are you looking forward to seeing Welbeck?"

daniel-bryan-NO.gif

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Cant believe no one has mentioned gabriel i think he will be a beast next season. Also looking forward to see ox and crowley.

Danskin

Established Member
If Wellington is to stay for pre-season, he will definitely be one I will look forward to watch. I saw some of his performances for Almeria and he's an exciting player I will give him that.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Wilshere - I really think he's going this goal scoring patch into next season.

Walcott - To continue where left off at the end of last season and cementing the CF role.

Gabriel - Looking forward to him proving himself and displacing Per.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom