• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Which starter would you sell?

Who we selling?

• Ramsdale

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Saliba

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Gabriel M

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • White

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Zinchenko

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Ødegaard

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Saka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Martinelli

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Jesus

Votes: 25 37.9%

• Total voters

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ramsdale is a weird case, I rate his potential very highly, like genuinely world class if he could put it all together. We've seen most parts at different times so in theory it should be possible.

The problem is his mentality, guys just not serious enough as a professional player. Playing up for the cameras, bantering off rival fans, that painful interview with him and Stones etc with the regular clangers he drops certain other players would've been ran out the country for his antics.

He's been here two years now how much has he really developed in that time?

Went from being a back up GK to being considered one of best keepers in league by the media and considered the most valuable gk in the world. I say Ramsdale developed a hell of a lot

Let's not forget his top world class performance against Pool, which is one of the greatest GK peformances l've ever seen.

Last edited:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Went from being a back GK to being being considered one of best keepers in league by the media and considered the most valuable bgk in the world. I say Ramsdale developed a hell of a lot

Let's not forget his top world class performance against Pool, which is one of the greatest GK peformances l've ever seen.
Nobody in their right mind would consider Ramsdale the most valuable goalie in the world. He's at real risk of not going to the Euros and none of the guys ahead of him for England are considered top class.

One top class performance doesn't mean anything. I'm not even sure individually his second season was better than his first.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The question is how much we selling for and who’s replacing them to me cos if someone came for Jesus at like 70m and we had an elite striker lined up then yeah I’d be up for it.

Otherwise I’d have to go for Ramsdale.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Went for Ramsdale and Jesus, because whilst I'm fond of Ramsdale, I think he would be upgradeable at reasonable cost.

Similar reasoning for Jesus really. Great player, lots of talent. However, I do believe we lack a talisman up top that you would associate with the giants of Europe. I don't believe Jesus is that.

Malky

Established Member
Ramsdale is a weird case, I rate his potential very highly, like genuinely world class if he could put it all together. We've seen most parts at different times so in theory it should be possible.

The problem is his mentality, guys just not serious enough as a professional player. Playing up for the cameras, bantering off rival fans, that painful interview with him and Stones etc with the regular clangers he drops certain other players would've been ran out the country for his antics.

He's been here two years now how much has he really developed in that time?
Surprised nothing more is said from that cringe interview he did with Stones - Stones sitting there saying he enjoys the pressure as it keeps the standards high and pushes you. Meanwhile our passion merchant admits he doesn’t like it, but thinks it’s “ top class “ that they’re “ performing ahead of schedule “ :facepalm:
He comes across as a bit of a loser!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Surprised nothing more is said from that cringe interview he did with Stones - Stones sitting there saying he enjoys the pressure as it keeps the standards high and pushes you. Meanwhile our passion merchant admits he doesn’t like it, but thinks it’s “ top class “ that they’re “ performing ahead of schedule “ :facepalm:
He comes across as a bit of a loser!

Ramsdales first time in a title challenge though shortly after joining a big club that was aiming for 4th, he should feel the pressure.

In comparison it was Stones' 5th or 6th time in a team that would win it with or without him, so it's all well and good him saying he welcomes pressure but if he was at Arsenal at his big age I bet he would feel differently.

Don't think that comparison is fair or makes Ramsdale a loser necessarily, so I'm glad that interview came and went.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Partey. The poorest performing player in our starting 11 two seasons on the trot. We even have a much better player in Jorginho.

Why would we sell any of the players mentioned as performaned very well last season.

Must have a new shiny toy mentality.

I'm just enjoying how upset some of A-M will be to read this post :lol:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I'm just enjoying how upset some of A-M will be to read this post :lol:

Mitch ain’t seeing straight because it was supposed to be anybody except Xhaka and Partey as they are prime suspects to be sold due to age.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel this thread encourages too many bad vibes if you actually name names, it's why I don't @ the people I am talking about as I feel it lacks class...

F1qGTyLXwAAO4C2.jpg:large

...will just leave this very subtle hint though.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom