• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who should take penalties?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
IMG_1975.jpeg

Does Saka stay on after missing his last two or is time to change?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
90936.jpg

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I really think people are blowing this penalty thing out of proportion with Saka btw. It’s a sample size thing. We just don’t know yet if he’s good or not. What we can do is analyse his technique which seems fine for me. I hate all that stop start bollocks.

I have much more reservations over our seeming inability to take free kicks, both direct and indirect. They happen multiple times a game unlike penalties and we pretty much suck at them.

Edit: bollocks isn’t censored? Interesting…

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'd stick with Saka. Everyone misses penalties, well unless your Le Tissier or something. Think it would be making a bigger story out of it than needed if we changed takers right now.

If he misses the next 2 or 3 then that's a different story. In that case I'd give them to Martinelli. Surprised Ødegaard hasn't taken many, he'd be a good shout as well.

Buhry

Established Member

Havertz has 16 goals 1 miss. So maybe Havertz?
Kai Havertz - Penalty goals Bunch of these are at youth international level but still.

Of course everyone misses a few pens but with Saka i'm not sold on his penalty technique and the way he missed the last 2 was pretty bad, wasn't even close.
I'd say if we are keeping Saka on them he needs to score like 4/next 5 or he's off.

Buhry

Established Member

To be fair even the likes of Messi and Ronaldo have missed a lot of penalties but since we rarely ever get them the sample size isn't very big.

Can we forward this problem to the PGMOL and tell them that we need more penalties so we can figure out if Saka is actually decent at them or not?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I do want to see Martinelli take penalties as well.

Think Gabby is gonna go up a level next season, can see him scoring 20 goals at least in the league.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I do want to see Martinelli take penalties as well.

Think Gabby is gonna go up a level next season, can see him scoring 20 goals at least in the league.
You laughed at me when I said Saka will get 20g and now you blowing some trumpet for Nelli?

Why are you like this?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You laughed at me when I said Saka will get 20g and now you blowing some trumpet for Nelli?

Why are you like this?

Did I laugh at you? If I did, I owe you an apology.

Can definitely see Saka hitting 20G this season, based on pre season dynamics alone. 20G for both Saka and Gabby could definitely happen.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom