• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who should take penalties?

sub_sub

Did think Havertz was going to miss, relieved for him. Also happy that Viera was willing to step up and take another one.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Sakas pens are getting worse. Lucky to go in today. Looked like a mishit.

And he never tries for top corners like Vieira did today.

Havertz, jorginho definitely >>

Bucephalus

Sakas pens are getting worse. Lucky to go in today. Looked like a mishit.

And he never tries for top corners like Vieira did today.

Havertz, jorginho definitely >>
Saka's pen was just fine. May have been a little mis-hit, but that doesn't matter once you've done your job by sending the keeper the wrong way.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would never have suggested this before...

tbag-prison-break.gif

...but Fabio made me a believer today!

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Kai will eventually take charge imo he's the best pen taker at the club

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Think we need to have 3/4 penalty takers and keep the opposition guessing. Definitely worked last night.
Kai, Ødegaard, Jorginho, Trossard and Saka should be the order. They're the best set at the club

For some reason I've never been comfortable with Saka on the pens

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Kai, Ødegaard, Jorginho, Trossard and Saka should be the order. They're the best set at the club

For some reason I've never been comfortable with Saka on the pens

I always think an older pen taker who has immaculate technique makes sense, feel safer with a Jorginho vs a Saka because of the age or a Trossard vs a Martinelli for e.g.

Its a purely technical application, the fact that Saka and Martinelli are top overall players shouldn't really matter, since they're not the best technicians in the team.

Before some of you lot get your knickers in a bunch I'm not saying Saka is poor technically, he's obviously very good technically - but IMO not on the level of a Trossard.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Was fine with Saka taking them.

Arteta has destroyed my fpl team fs. Any more of this and I’m Arteta out.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom