• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who's Getting Tickets For Middlesborugh/Carling Cup Tomorrow

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 1,541
A

Anonymous

Just a reminder that tickets for the semi-final carling cup clash goes on sale tomorrow, so who's gonna get tickets? or who's already got them.

thegame24

Established Member
yea im gonna try get southampton tickets and boro tickets.

ill go boro game with my man u mate.

thing is i wanna go to EVERY competion match.

last time i went to prem game we won the league in 98.

this season i finally went to a match and it was cl. thats why im so confident we will win it, however, maybe me being their only got us through, so im still gonna try and get tickets for this knockout stage just in case.
so i need to go to a carling cup, prem and fa cup game so that we do the quad.

I know it sounds daft but i feel if i go to a game we will win that comp :D

Im 2 for 2 now with my fav player at that time (bergkamp 98), (Pires 04) scoring and no goals conceded.
COME on!! that cant be a coincedence

im very supersticous (spelling?)

Rupert

lol god I saw that topic title at 4:50 and thought **** I gotta get tickets! So I just ordered my ticket :) North bank lower block M i think

wiltord11

Allyboy said:
There are some on sale for the Southampton game this Monday as well.

im gunna get the middlesborough game but are the southampton tickets on general sale on monday or is that just for the members???

Arsenal1989

My dad's m8 whos a season ticket holder gets my tickets cause i live in Gillingham so il be there ive been to the last 2 Carling cup games and might even go to the Millinum Staduim if arsenal make it that far.

Allyboy

Established Member
wiltord11 said:
Allyboy said:
There are some on sale for the Southampton game this Monday as well.

im gunna get the middlesborough game but are the southampton tickets on general sale on monday or is that just for the members???

General Sale, about 3,500 up for grabs.

A

Anonymous

im gonna sit in north bank lower, what are some good blocks in the center called? anyone know?

koivu

I just got my first ever Arsenal tickets!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting in the East Stand - Lower..19th row

I can't wait, I've been waiting years for this!

KoLo28

Well done koivu, i hope you enjoy the game, make some noise in the east stand i've heard it's usually quiet, once again well done.

va_va_voom

Rupert said:
lol god I saw that topic title at 4:50 and thought **** I gotta get tickets! So I just ordered my ticket :) North bank lower block M i think

There is no block M in the north bank!!!

va_va_voom

MSX said:
im gonna sit in north bank lower, what are some good blocks in the center called? anyone know?

PM me your e mail and i'll end you a stadium plan with block, row & seat numbers on, so you can decide where is best for you.

wiltord11

Allyboy said:
General Sale, about 3,500 up for grabs.

how much do you think these tickets will be and do you think the seats will be that good i bought my tickets for the middlesborugh game im in the west end

va_va_voom

Arsenal1989 said:
yey i got my tickets today for my birthday im sitting in Block 4 Row BB

Not bad tickets at all!!! Half way back, in the middle of the north bank lower, behind the goal.

Hell, you may even spot yourself on TV.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom