• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who's Getting Tickets For Middlesborugh/Carling Cup Tomorrow

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 1,543
A

Anonymous

Lol cool, does anyone know if its definatly on SKY?

A

Anonymous

Giving all the Boro games a miss to save the ££. I based this on that the league game would probably crap, and probably the cup games as well.
So far that prediction has gone horribly wrong. I might go to the semi final second leg if we spank them at Highbury!

fredthered

I got my tickets today. I am going with 7 of my mates and we are sitting in the Clock End. There weren't any seats left in North Bank lower

Does anyone know how many tickets have been sold? I hope its at least more than 30,000.

Rupert

I suspect they have given the whole clock end to boro so that will be half empty. I reckon most of the Arsenal tickets have sold out or will sell out

fredthered

Strange. Yesterday when i was on www.ticketmaster.co.uk buying tickets they said there were none left in ythe North Bank Lower, today i try and when i ask for four tickets in the north bank lower it is fine.

Its annoying because i dont have time to return my clockk end tickets that i brought yesterday.

Oh well.....

va_va_voom

Ticketmaster are given blocks of tickets by the Club, and if they suceed in selling these then they get more blocks from the club. This means its a bit of a lottery where you get tickets, but be thankful you have the chance to get them at all, many dont.

A

Anonymous

boro have all the clock end so i dunno why they let you buy them there if your an arsenal fan..

fredthered

MSX said:
boro have all the clock end so i dunno why they let you buy them there if your an arsenal fan..

How do you know that?? Mate i think your wrong because on arsenal.com you can buy tickets for the clock end

A

Anonymous

Every carling cup match at highbury the away fans get the whole clock end, so i thought this match must be the same.

fredthered

MSX said:
Every carling cup match at highbury the away fans get the whole clock end, so i thought this match must be the same.

Dont thinks so.....both arsenal and ticketmaster(who strictly only sell for home fans) are selling clock end tickets.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the fa cup where visitors are given the whole clockend?

Webdesignlab

Established Member
fredthered said:
MSX said:

Dont thinks so.....both arsenal and ticketmaster(who strictly only sell for home fans) are selling clock end tickets.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the fa cup where visitors are given the whole clockend?

Rotherham match they got the whole Clock end. Maybe there were so many of them.

A

Anonymous

nah ive been to the rotherham match and the wolves match and the clock end was full of away supporters..why dont you email them and ask, because you dont wanna be sitting in the away end all match

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom