• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who's Getting Tickets For Middlesborugh/Carling Cup Tomorrow

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 1,542

fredthered

MSX- Arsenal wouldnt be saying on the website that tickets for the clock end can be brought for £20 if the stand is full of boro fans.

Rupert

The clock end is split up as normal for this match unlike Rotherham and Wolves as we have an away leg to play as well (this is my understanding) so you won't be mixed in with all the away supporters.

Ticketmaster also take switch card.

I always try to phone for tickets as its easier to speak to someone and specify where you wanna sit.

The website isn't as fast as speaking to a human - but then again its easier to log on than wait in a call list.

If anyone wants to try it, the number is: 0870 4000 700

Can't go to semi - have an exam the following morning :( and I need all the revision time i can get!!!!! :eek:ops:

thegame24

Established Member
hey me and my mate are thinkin of going on the day to purchase tickets from highbury. would the cheapest tickets still be available?

A

Anonymous

i dont think theres alot left as it is so i recomend you get them a.s.a.p

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom