• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Vs Arsenal - Saturday 11th April, 2009 - 1500hrs

Viking

Almunia starting, and Szczesny on the bench? Surely that must be a typo?

Solid lineup besides, shows quite some depht in our squad, that we can start Arshavin, Fabregas and Walcott, and still have RvP, Ade, Nasri and Eboue (;)) on the bench.

ricky1985

Established Member
I reckon Walcott is gonna do something big today. Decent line-up, could be better, but some great options off the bench.

5-1 to us! (I'm in a confident mood) Arshavin and Walcott to reign supreme.

progman07

Established Member
Sorry to say but it's a little stupid lineup, of course Wenger knows better than me, but when we play Wigan, and we have players like RvP, Ade, Vela, Nasri we shouldn't play 4-5-1 with Cesc, Song and Denilson in the middle, even if we want to rest somebody.

Hopefully playing Cesc as an AM will stop, because he is better when playing deeper.

-vapour-

the dawn raids said:
well, our bench hasnt looked that good in ages at least.

You say that, but I can spot 2 very weak links on it. Attacking wise our depth is rather large, it must be said.

Unforgiven

Established Member
The line up is alright, hopefully Bendtner can score some goals and keep his cool.

I think the score will be 1-0 to us, but we may find trouble scoring and I wouldn't be too surprised if it is a draw.

sesquioxide

progman07 said:
Sorry to say but it's a little stupid lineup, of course Wenger knows better than me, but when we play Wigan, and we have players like RvP, Ade, Vela, Nasri we shouldn't play 4-5-1 with Cesc, Song and Denilson in the middle, even if we want to rest somebody.

Hopefully playing Cesc as an AM will stop, because he is better when playing deeper.

I agree, and if anything, I would think that Wenger would want van Persie to get a game before being used against Villarreal.

JazzG

Established Member
clockwork orange said:
Arshavin to rape Melchiott

_41038978_pardew300.jpg

Unforgiven

Established Member
Arshavin has had a whole week to prepare for this game so we should see a good performance from him as usual.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Not too happy about the formation. Nick isn't getting the most out of his game in that lone striker role.
I actually think this could bring the best out of Nic. He'll have (if all goes to plan) Fabregas behind him giving the balls he needs and both Walcott and Arshavin making runs through the middle infront of him. Just like we saw in the Blackburn game where it was only just his finishing that let him down.

Cheers Tommo.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
My telly had a problem this recent Thursday, so I called the tellyman and he fixed the telly in 2 hours, which cost me 300 notes.

The sh*t thing is, I switched my cable on and NO Wigan vs Arsenal! No live, no replay, no everything.

The sh*ttiest f*cking thing is, right after Sunderland vs Man Utd and Chelsea vs Bolton, they are showing Sp*rs vs West Ham replay.

This is taking bolloxity to a whole f*cking new level.

F*CK!

sesquioxide

bojed said:
My telly had a problem this recent Thursday, so I called the tellyman and he fixed the telly in 2 hours, which cost me 300 notes.

The sh*t thing is, I switched my cable on and NO Wigan vs Arsenal! No live, no replay, no everything.

The sh*ttiest f*cking thing is, right after Sunderland vs Man Utd and Chelsea vs Bolton, they are showing Sp*rs vs West Ham replay.

This is taking bolloxity to a whole f*cking new level.

F*CK!

Sorry to hear of that, although it must be pointed out there is a good feed from Russia on s**c**t to help fill the void if needs be .... :twisted:

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom