• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 234,510

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom349

I think people are conveniently forgetting that we pretty much have no money? People mention this deal/that deal is better than Willian, willian is free FFS with no initial outlay of a transfer fee. anyone else we sign with require some sort of upfront payment regardless of the transfer fee. That leaves us money to spend on positions we desperately need to fill with top top quality (Partey)

How can anyone be upset that we are taking, arguably Chelseas player of the season according to most stats. This is not the same as Cech Cause wIllian seems to actually be improving every season.

Yes 3yrs is alot and i agree its a risk, but bloody hell guys. This is a quality player for no transfer fee. Cheer up

This is a point that is often overlooked. Wages can be covered in day to day operations. Transfer fees involve a straight up fee with some instalments. Sometimes you can get most of the transfer in instalments but most of the time it hefty out right fee.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Saka, Martinelli, Nelson, ESR, Willian and Pepe for 80m

Raul needs a statue erecting.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
raul.jpg

@field442, Raul, @yousif_arsenal, @UpTheGunnerz

I must say, i look like a man with deep pockets

djflick

Transfer Denialist
This is a point that is often overlooked. Wages can be covered in day to day operations. Transfer fees involve a straight up fee with some instalments. Sometimes you can get most of the transfer in instalments but most of the time it hefty out right fee.

People here lack the sort of brain power that allows them to think logically instead of being guided by their ability to moan about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom