• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 233,258

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I want to know why Arsenal fans are so against this
I get hes in his 30s but hes a quality player and would provide us the creative quality that we have lacked this year.

reliable?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I can't see him being on "colossal" wages given the current situation and the fact that it's a 3 year deal. The UK media really have no clue when it comes to Arsenal, last summer proved that.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I want to know why Arsenal fans are so against this
I get hes in his 30s but hes a quality player and would provide us the creative quality that we have lacked this year.
Where does he play? Unless Aubameyang is moving centrally or we are losing Aubameyang and Lacazette it makes zero sense.

He is a talented player. But I'd rather we develop Saka and Martinelli on the left if we are pushing Aubameyang through the middle.

It just seems such a strange signing.

Stannis

Cech was great for us the year he joined, won the golden glove. It was after that he fell of a cliff in terms of form.

won’t be surprised if it’s similar for Willian

I actually quite like him, one of the few older chelsea players along with cech that wasn’t scummy, however I don’t see the sense in us signing him

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Think this is Laca replacement to move Auba central.

Pepe Auba Willian
Coutinho
Partey Ceballos/Xhaka

I think the plan goes
I think that's the only way it makes sense but then we are pushing out Saka and Martinelli.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Where does he play? Unless Aubameyang is moving centrally or we are losing Aubameyang and Lacazette it makes zero sense.

He is a talented player. But I'd rather we develop Saka and Martinelli on the left if we are pushing Aubameyang through the middle.

It just seems such a strange signing.
Martinelli is injured and is unlikely to be fit till the new year iirc
and Willian can play on both wings or behind the striker.
I think Laca will leave this summer and Willian will play on the left rotating with Saka.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

No update on Coutinho?

Think a loan would of been a great deal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Changed my mind after watching this, what a player we're getting. :drool:
Great stuff. The only thing good about Willian he never had serious injury in career so he'll need to consider because at Arsenal it'll always happen

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So all this because of him rejecting 2 deals seem Chelsea tried hard to keep him. Kia don't do 2 years deal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Pepe/Nelson
Aubameyang/Nketiah
Willian/Saka

Martinelli 2020/21 is a write off sadly, look at Holding and Bellerin since returning.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Plus i'm not sure why people are turning their nose up at working with agents. It certainly has worked out extremely well for Wolves.
Nobody has anything against agents, just poor players. Cedric Soares on a 4 year deal is highly questionable.

Don’t forget Kia Joorabchian is also a criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom