• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 234,250

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
People overreacting a little bit, of course the news has let the diva’s of the forum to have their usual tantrum.

We have made good signings under this regime too. I still think it’s more pro active than Gazidis’ was. This Kia **** is so annoying but eventually he’ll run out of clients :lol::lol:

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
What is this?

We are talking about washed up Willian who will be 40 after 4 years. We are signing player who career as top player is over.

Its terrible business. Why ou defending it? It makes no sense defending it. Its a thing everyone in right state of their mind should moan about.
I’m not sure about this transfer either, but I have a sense it could turn out to be shrewd business signing Willian. He could turn out to be a very useful player, when we have to create against lesser teams.
But for you and Gdeep everything is just black and white - mostly black when it relates to Arsenal. I think a lot of people are fed up with that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People overreacting a little bit, of course the news has let the diva’s of the forum to have their usual tantrum.

We have made good signings under this regime too. I still think it’s more pro active than Gazidis’ was. This Kia **** is so annoying but eventually he’ll run out of clients :lol::lol:
Never finished 8th under Iván even though we were always broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom