• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,585

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How reliable is it mate?

Don't know, I haven't been watching that much tv lately. Mauro Cesar and a few others are my go-to's in ESPN.

It's still according to his sources and not some rando post on The Mail. He's been on the William train everytime there's movement in negociations, which is why I think it's from William's entourage or Kia's.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm surprised how many of you are still in the denial phase, join me in the bargaining phase! There's gotta be some positives, I mean he plays for Brazil, BRAZIL, that's pretty cool, right, I heard those guys are good at the football.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Typical users:

"Gazidis is the worst thing ever happened to this football club."
"Mislitant is the worst thing ever happened to this football club."
"Raul is the worst thing ever happened to this football club."

They will continue with this every manager we will have in the future, just because they aren't signing some players these trolls want in this forum. Should create a new forum for these people.

They aren't even enjoying Arsenal. They are just crying about every player, how horrible he is. How many mistakes this club is doing etc.

It's getting so boring and this forum gets so unreadable. It's maybe funny one or two times, but it's the same every time.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Typical users:

They will continue with this every manager we will have in the future, just because they aren't signing some players these trolls want in this forum. Should create a new forum for these people.

They aren't even enjoying Arsenal. They are just crying about every player, how horrible he is. How many mistakes this club is doing etc.

It's getting so boring and this forum gets so unreadable. It's maybe funny one or two times, but it's the same every time.

The ignore feature is there for a reason mate, and it's clear this isn't the way forward.

Once again we've been given a lifeline with an FA Cup and are poised to move sideways and not forwards, that's why people are upset.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Typical users:

Exactly, if it is causing them to be this upset, they should kindly **** off.

We just won an FA Cup, look likely to re-sign Aubameyang and potentially sign a quality Brazilian international. This is a great week.

Typical users:

We are 8th in the league. Why you pretending we are top2 club in the league?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Typical users:

Do you post these type of hurtful posts over on redcafe?

Crying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom