• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,703

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

New poll suggestion

Coutinho one year loan or Willian on a three year deal?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Its an uncomfortable situation but we cant really change it. So instead of crying, like you do, i am trying to see the positive.

Where did I cry? I'm sorry I'm not a macho-men's-men like yourself, mate.

Now please stop sending me your naked drawings and adult novels about the adventures of a young Gagan in a sprawling New Dheli.

I've told you, they're crap and no one's going to publish them.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
tenor.gif

Malky

Established Member
I just don’t get why Kia has so much influence or why we’re even bothering with him? His client list is poverty and his “connections” seem to be pointless, I could kind of see the point if he had an Mbappe type on his list where we sign a couple of his less desirable clients and in return he gets his ‘world class’ talent to us, but instead all we are is his dumping ground.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Chelsea didnt reject Willian, Willian rejected Chelsea.
This is something to keep in mind, the only positive really.

This isn’t a Cech/Silvestre type deal. They do actually view him as good enough, it’s just that third year and the wages that have me in tears.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
New poll suggestion

Coutinho one year loan or Willian on a three year deal?

Tough one, depends on the financial outline, but I think Willian is a more of a solid team player, while Coutinho is more of an individualist.

In the end, I'd pick the lesser of the two evils, ie.e the deal that lands us Auba and Partey.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Where did I cry? I'm sorry I'm not a macho-men's-men like yourself, mate.

Now please stop sending me your naked drawings and adult novels about the adventures of a young Gagan in a sprawling New Dheli.

I've told you, they're crap and no one's going to publish them.

Your sexual fantasies isnt really topic here.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Let’s be positive guys.

If we signed a CB and CM and then picked up Willian on the final day of the window we’d view it as a good window...right?:(

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pretty convinced this whole hoolabaloo is just to put pressure On Villa to lower their asking price for Grealish :D

Done some advanced scouting on super Jack, met up with a friend from Birmingham over the weekend who I was grilling about Grealish.

Apparently he’s the big lad about Brum, almost always on the bottle service in Snobs or Pryzm VIP area where he gets the staff to pick out a load of girls to join him.

One fun story, apparently this guy managed to end up at Grealish’s table through a mutual friend and he took a swig from Jack’s Grey Goose.

Jack then makes a huge show about ordering another bottle in and when my friend asks why he says, “I don’t drink from anything a stranger’s drank from” then got my mate thrown out the club.

Apparently he’s hated around Birmingham by anyone who’s not a die hard Villa fan. Top lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom