• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wolves v Arsenal - EPL - Wed 10th Nov 19:45

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Re: Wolves v Arsenal - EPL - Wed 10th Nov 8:00pm

Big Poppa said:
I would prefer Rosicky to start in the central role than Wilshere. We have Everton away on the weekend and Wilshere can start there. I don't think he's in a position to be playing every 3 days yet, and we have a very good, experienced alternative.
problem is, when Rozza has played, he has had a tendency to "flatter to deceive".. he runs around a lot, but ultimately doesnt do a whole lot and certainly doesnt dominate possession

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

scytheavatar said:
That wouldn't happen; you are better off hoping that Cesc wakes up and actually passes the ball properly. If he can do that we will get 3 points, if he can't we are screwed.

As I've already said, I'm sure Fabs will improve, but I'm not sure if that alone will be enough to secure a win for us.

We'll see.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

USArsenal said:
Big Poppa said:
I would prefer Rosicky to start in the central role than Wilshere. We have Everton away on the weekend and Wilshere can start there. I don't think he's in a position to be playing every 3 days yet, and we have a very good, experienced alternative.
problem is, when Rozza has played, he has had a tendency to "flatter to deceive".. he runs around a lot, but ultimately doesnt do a whole lot and certainly doesnt dominate possession

You make a fair point, but in many respects I think that has a lot to do with his marginalised role. Every time I have watched him playing for the Czechs and when he played the role that Wilshere has now at the start of the season, he provided a lot of good urgency in our passing from deep. He was staying more central and seeing more of the ball. I'm not saying his own form has been particularly great since then, but I guess I'd just like to see us make better use of his qualities while he's here.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

3 pages? Not much interest in this one then?

A

Anonymous

On espn3.com for those in the states.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Jani the gooner said:
On espn3.com for those in the states.
And for those who do not subscribe to a certain anal-retentive and cheap-ass cable company! :p

(Though, since I'm at work all colleges and universities get it. Education baby! :lol: )

squallkid

Established Member

Bah got three bio labs to do for tomorrow while I watch the game.

Come on gooners, win or this will just be an awful day

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Jasard said:
Mid-week games of this nature tend to be like that. I think everyone would agree on how crucial this match is for us.

Tony Montana

Established Member

If we lose this league title over or not?

I hope Fulham can draw but if not then I want Drogba to score as he's in my fantasy football team. In fact 3-3 would be fantastic with Drogba scoring a hatrick. He's my captain.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

Jasard said:

:lol:

After the Braga match next week, I'm sure it won't take more than three to four hours, until we reach three pages in the NLD-thread.

Y va marquer

Established Member

Have no idea what to expect from us in terms of performance tonight.

The thoughts of our less robust players slugging it out in midfield doesn't inspire any great hope that we're going to over run them.

I just hope that Cesc is in better shape than he was Sunday,
that Nasri has shaken off his minor strain,
that Chamakh is less hesitant,
that Theo gets to leave some defenders in the dust,
that Flappy doesn't flap,
that Dj and Squill understand each other,
that Sagna and Clichy get some quality crosses in for Bendy to head home,
that Wilshere does what we know he can and that Shava has some magic left.

Too much to hope for.....

Nela

Established Member

The scarey thing is that Wolves played really well against Chelsea. At Stamford Bridge. They also played really well against United. At Old Trafford. Now we have to play them when they're at home.

This is going to be a very, very difficult game.

Herbas

BBC:
* 21 Fabianski
* 03 Sagna
* 18 Squillaci
* 20 Djourou
* 22 Clichy
* 04 Fabregas
* 07 Rosicky
* 17 A Song
* 19 Wilshere
* 23 Arshavin
* 29 Chamakh

Substitutes

* 53 Szczesny,
* 27 Eboue,
* 08 Nasri,
* 14 Walcott,
* 15 Denilson,
* 10 Van Persie,
* 52 Bendtner

Kain

Established Member

Y va, I'd just 'hope' for three points, the rest won't count for much if we don't get them.

Muharraqawi

That's one hell of a bench, good to see that Rosicky has been given a chance, he's one of the few direct players we have.

Confident that we're going to win this one.

jerome2158

Established Member

whats the deal with nasri?

got subbed off early last week, and now isn't starting.

I assume Arsène is just playing around with things a little bit.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom