• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yuri Alberto

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

According to Golboesporte very reliable in brazil we interested in Yuri Alberto 20 years old striker. we been following his development since he was 17 years old. according to same report there is no bids yet. His club value him between 15-20M euros.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
he was offered to Barca for 13M but barca didn't want him look like his team desperate to sell because of financial difficulties.

he scored 18 goals since being promoted to first team 2 seasons ago.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
@El Duderino you know anything about this lad?

Young and Brazilian, you'd take a punt wouldn't you?

Signed him for my PES Master League run with Arsenal and he's pretty good.

I don't follow Brazillian football match, but most of the players I sign out of the blue for Arsenal during my ocasional PES runs end up being signed for us, so there could be legs to this.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
to be fair if you Brazilian striker and you not good you shouldn't call yourself Brazilian. from the stats he look better than Martinelli and Martinelli never player top level football in Brazil before joining us.

Edu need to use the south american market we got him because of that the talents there are unlimited specially forwards.

El Duderino

to be fair if you Brazilian striker and you not good you shouldn't call yourself Brazilian. from the stats he look better than Martinelli and Martinelli never player top level football in Brazil before joining us.

Edu need to use the south american market we got him because of that the talents there are unlimited specially forwards.

We haven't had a proper n.9 in about 2 decades.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
A young Brazilian wonderkid striker always get me interested.

Saying that when was the last time Brazil produced a real top class number 9? Probably the proper Ronaldo. Pushing 25 years ago now. Not a great track record really considering their reputation.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Heathens in this thread...

julio-baptista-brasilien-1576774931-28761.jpg

...best Arsenal number nine and best Brazil number nine (teen) easily!

El Duderino

Heathens in this thread...

julio-baptista-brasilien-1576774931-28761.jpg

...best Arsenal number nine and best Brazil number nine (teen) easily!

The epitome of a physical beast first, footballer later.

Had no defined role through a lot of his career,

GDeep™

League is very weak
A young Brazilian wonderkid striker always get me interested.

Saying that when was the last time Brazil produced a real top class number 9? Probably the proper Ronaldo. Pushing 25 years ago now. Not a great track record really considering their reputation.
Pato, Adriano, Elber, Diego Costa, Fabiano etc were all top class.

That’s a better production than most countries. Obviously for different reasons some didn’t produce, but the talent pool was still there. Even now, Firminio is a quality footballer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The epitome of a physical beast first, footballer later.

Had no defined role through a lot of his career,

Would Adriano count as your last elite number 9?

Though he tailed of badly post 2006 World Cup, he looked amazing up to that point.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Pato, Adriano, Elber, Diego Costa, Fabiano etc were all top class.

That’s a better production than most countries. Obviously for different reasons some didn’t produce, but the talent pool was still there. Even now, Firminio is a quality footballer.

Personally I wouldn't class any of them as real top class. A lot of very good players and a lot of wasted potential for one reason or another.

Adriano could have been a world beater if he didn't have his issues.

I can't bracket the likes of Diego Costa, Pato or Elber with Ronaldo or Pele though :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom