• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Newcastle United 0 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 7th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcastle-united-arsenal-770x513.jpeg

free picture upload sites

Pretty much a low scoring affair.
Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gabby J well clear of Thierry's little sister, we made the right decision on which player to sign.
For 80m I'd never go close to isak that too much maybe at half that he was having disaster at real Sociedad before going to Newcastle

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope Liverpool can get Top Four, tbh...especially over Oil-castle.

You can dislike their fans and manager, but I respect what their players have done these past few years against City...like when it was Arsenal up against United back in the late 90s/early 00s, finance wise it's a mismatch...both of us did brilliantly to be as successful as we were.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
At Newcastle's forum before the game, they were convinced they were better than us and were gonna slap us 4-0.

After full time, the tone has changed :lol:

"No need to be gloomy, they're one of the two best team in the country"

"No one was expecting a win here"

"They have better quality than us, it's no shame to lose to them"

Before the game, you'd have thought they were playing against 2005 Derby County with the amount of confidence they had ffs :lol:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I ****ing despise ArseAnal with every ounce of my being....

They have pretty much ruined my football supporting life for 40+ years in one way or another at various stages, and I hate every single mother ****ing one of them because of it....

I know I shouldn't let them 'get to me' but this has shades of 1989 which terrifies me!!

Just **** off and die Woolwich
... For once, just ****ing choke you ****s!

We really need the 💉reaction for stuff like this.

Tom Mix

At Newcastle's forum before the game, they were convinced they were better than us and were gonna slap us 4-0.

After full time, the tone has changed :lol:

"No need to be gloomy, they're one of the two best team in the country"

"No one was expecting a win here"

"They have better quality than us, it's no shame to lose to them"

Before the game, you'd have thought they were playing against 2005 Derby County with the amount of confidence they had ffs :lol:
I said before the game their confidence would be our best ally and the ignoramuses who people this forum scoffed. There's your answer cretins.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Didn't watch the second but didn't notice it in the first half?

Not surprised though Arena commentators are bottom of the barrel. The best ones stayed at Sport Klub after state-owned broadcaster bought Premier League rights for **** ton of cash (for a much more sinister reason). Hate them.

My cable sub plays the PL through Arena Sport, all of them are Man United wankers though. You notice the difference on the commentating of their matches when they put more passion on the match.

With Xhaka today in 2nd half they were peddling cliche stuff like: Joelinton dragging Xhaka around who is not liking this and surely going to get a card now, Xhaka is known for those acts.

Sore losers, the whole lot of them

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Also thank feck for VAR turning up for once. Imagine if we had gone 1-0 down. That was excellent intervention from VAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom