• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

GLITCH

This is exactly what I've been trying to tell the people all afternoon - they knew they weren't going to win the title, which resulted in a lack of motivation. However, this should not and cannot happen.
You'd think they'd play with more freedom in that case. You don't put in a performance away to Newcastle, then play like that at home when it's not mathematically over.

We were simply outplayed today.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Lauren would have crunched Mitoma early to put him into his shell/pocket especially when he saw the ref was letting everything go at the start, while prime Sagna would have just been too fast and strong for Mitoma to do anything against 1 v 1.

Saw the downside to White physically today, just lacks that half years of speed.

He is one paced but he's our only option at the moment .

Moviegooner

Didn't finish our chances. Brighton came out like a different animal in the second half. After the 0-1 it was them who were in cruise control. Totally unnecessary to concede two in the end.
Zinchenko was badly missed. Don't understand what people see in Tierney. In Defense he's very good but doesn't offer much more in my opinion.

The premier league is the best league in the world, to become second is a trophy in itself. Think about were we we're: No identity, no European football. Now we're back in the Champions league.
Shame not getting 90 points but that's something for next season 😜👌

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou in seriousness, genuinely gutted for you. It's been a great season for you nonetheless and will be great to have both of our sides in the Champions League again.

When we thought we could win the joint quadruple, it was special 🥲

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

What about the rest of us?

Think I need to bring up your name in our next mod meeting.....

I mention @Riou because in January we hired tuxes, a Rolls and put a deposit for a Yacht party to celebrate Arsenal's title win and United's Europa League win for our joint quadruple party.

Just look at us. Guess we'll have to celebrate Luton Towns promotion instead.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Didn't finish our chances. Brighton came out like a different animal in the second half. After the 0-1 it was them who were in cruise control. Totally unnecessary to concede two in the end.
Zinchenko was badly missed. Don't understand what people see in Tierney. In Defense he's very good but doesn't offer much more in my opinion.

The premier league is the best league in the world, to become second is a trophy in itself. Think about were we we're: No identity, no European football. Now we're back in the Champions league.
Shame not getting 90 points but that's something for next season 😜👌

Absolutely tight match, but we should have buried them in the first half to be honest.

As you say, you cannot miss your opportunities in this league. You will be punished for them as we have seen in other games this season.

And yes, we have dont remarkably well, despite feeling so low now. We will recover and come back next year again.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Yeah the guy noy happy with the way 2nd half gone. He need to be ruthless with them

I like that he takes personal responsibility for this. It was his lack of flexibility during the run in that cost us the title, lets be honest.

Hopefully he learns from this experience and comes back better next season. That and adding more quality to our team as well.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I like that he takes personal responsibility for this. It was his lack of flexibility during the run in that cost us the title, lets be honest.

Hopefully he learns from this experience and comes back better next season. That and adding more quality to our team as well.
I would prefer that he not make basic errors rather than apologize for them afterwards but I guess this is the next best thing. At least he's not hiding.

Haphazard

Brighton though what a team, talent ID, playstyle finishing in an EL place for a club their size is insane however I do think Mcallister and Caicedo will be off so they will fall off next season especially with Europe.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Not at our best. Obviously the City result has deflated the boys.
Fair play to Brighton, were always gonna put in a decent performance after last week. They are a good side. We still probably had the better chances though. In a way it's good we are developing different ways to play.

Feeling it a little for our boy @farzad4daarse.
His boy Nelli off & no goals for him to enjoy so far.

Hope his What's app hook up did him a solid at least.
If not he may well be on the hunt later 🍻😁
Martinelli coming off hurt. The ticket broker fcking me and not giving me first tier seats not cool either. But my London baby exceptional thanks for your concern mate, the city is great, the girl phenomenal who cares about tossers chasing a leather ball when i hot an invitation to the pink palace

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
You'd think they'd play with more freedom in that case. You don't put in a performance away to Newcastle, then play like that at home when it's not mathematically over.

We were simply outplayed today.

There was no energy no dedication no runners nothing really our players gave up since City won today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom