• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Shut up you idiot. Somehow because I laugh at your pathetic post it makes me a Sp**s fan? Get over yourself you are not important.

I swear each year this place gets filled with more fools posing as fans.

Nah I think that's it. You're a Sp**s fan.

I didnt see it to begin with but your behaviour is clear. I think you need a special tag to let everyone know this as well.

Give me some time to come up with something.

Kav

Established Member
Nah I think that's it. You're a Sp**s fan.

I didnt see it to begin with but your behaviour is clear. I think you need a special tag to let everyone know this as well.

Give me some time to come up with something.
My mother told me not to argue with fools so carry on.

Your bitterness is showing and you wish to be an annoying prick. It’s ok I will still laugh at you when you post crap.

SA Gunner

My mother told me not to argue with fools so carry on.

Your bitterness is showing and you wish to be an annoying prick. It’s ok I will still laugh at your when you post crap.

Yo bro, if its not true then you'll be calm right? :lol:

Sounds like I rattled you with this and that's why I believe it to be true.

As I said, Ill be marking you nice and clearly, Spud.

Buhry

Established Member

Maybe it's because I used to play as a defender when i played football but imo that was shocking from kiwior on the first goal, you don't go down like that in your own box as a defender unless you are so injuredd that you physically can't stand and a little stamp on the foot doesn't put a man down like that. You're not a striker playing for a penalty, maybe its a free kick but it doesn't matter, the guy should not expect that the ref will do him any favors.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Trust me, he is breathing a sigh of relief tonight. This was worse for him and he knows it.

He didnt view us as a threat at the season's start but he knows our potential now and we saved him huge embarassment by falling short. Imagine contributing to your protege's title win?

That is worse than anything Liverpool have brought in their races together.

Watch our transfer dealings now as well.... he wont make the same mistake as he made last summer again.

I find this hard to believe. Just from watching his interviews, i don't feel he ever truly viewed us as a threat, for the same reason most of us didn't think we'd actually get over the line.

SA Gunner

I find this hard to believe. Just from watching his interviews, i don't feel he ever truly viewed us as a threat, for the same reason most of us didn't think we'd actually get over the line.

And I find what you saying hard to believe.

Think lets agree to disagree on this one, we will never truly know how he feels because he wont admit it publically.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hate all the trolling we’re getting from all these fvcking glory hunters and bitter Sp*ds fans. I’m gutted that we let it slip against SMALLER TEAMS and of course handing City 6pts on a silver platter.

I’m absolutely gutted

But it doesn't change anything. Say you keep the draw vs thr big team in Liverpool. And you convert draws against Southampton and West Ham into wins. City are still top on goal difference.

They beat us twice. That's a 6 point sway you cannot afford vs a title rival.

Psychologically if you don't take points off city, you create doubt as to whether you believe you can win the league without them slipping up.

I was Banking on City slipping up vs Everton. That seems to be what the players were banking on after.

There is something to be said with us always playing after City. It's pressure we didn't need to be honest, but the league felt we did to fulfil the bottlers narrative.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
But it doesn't change anything. Say you keep the draw vs thr big team in Liverpool. And you convert draws against Southampton and West Ham into wins. City are still top on goal difference.

They beat us twice. That's a 6 point sway you cannot afford vs a title rival.

Psychologically if you don't take points off city, you create doubt as to whether you believe you can win the league without them slipping up.

I was Banking on City slipping up vs Everton. That seems to be what the players were banking on after.

There is something to be said with us always playing after City. It's pressure we didn't need to be honest, but the league felt we did to fulfil the bottlers narrative.
What do you think of the VAR situation against Brentford, should we view that as points dropped or just bad luck?

SA Gunner

Spot on from pat thats why Rice signing is important the team need that but again when refs treat us like dirt it hardly useful to be physical the refs won't treat us like Newcastle against us

Its why we still need Xhaka in the dressing room as well.

So important we keep Granit this summer. Along with Jesus, Zinchenko, Jorginho, Gabriel and other young leaders they will be key for us next season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Spot on from pat thats why Rice signing is important the team need that but again when refs treat us like dirt it hardly useful to be physical the refs won't treat us like Newcastle against us
This exactly. As I said in the Martinelli thread, Caicedo's 13 brothers and sisters would be feeding him through a tube if he'd done what he did today with Vieira out there.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Hate all the trolling we’re getting from all these fvcking glory hunters and bitter Sp*ds fans. I’m gutted that we let it slip against SMALLER TEAMS and of course handing City 6pts on a silver platter.

I’m absolutely gutted
This is the magic of being in America. If I want to walk around tomorrow wearing Arsenal things, nobody will dare banter me because they know I might shoot them. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its why we still need Xhaka in the dressing room as well.

So important we keep Granit this summer. Along with Jesus, Zinchenko, Jorginho, Gabriel and other young leaders they will be key for us next season.
I think Xhaka is most obvious upgrade we need to do a player with more pace more quick with his decision making would get us to another level. Xhaka staying or leaving i dont mind hope he stay because its risky changing your midfield in one go

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What do you think of the VAR situation against Brentford, should we view that as points dropped or just bad luck?

I think I would view it worse if that caused us to lose. It took us 60 minutes to score, and from what I remember we weren't playing well.

We won a game with literally a 1 in a million shot from Nelson. A game we didn't deserve to win based on our play. The same could be said for Villa.

I think we deserved the United one as we battered them.

I just feel that if you want to take City's title currently. You need to prevent them from taking points off you.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I think I would view it worse if that caused us to lose. It took us 60 minutes to score, and from what I remember we weren't playing well.

We won a game with literally a 1 in a million shot from Nelson. A game we didn't deserve to win based on our play. The same could be said for Villa.

I think we deserved the United one as we battered them.

I just feel that if you want to take City's title currently. You need to prevent them from taking points off you.
That was Bournemouth when Nelson scored, but I agree about not handing easy 6 points to your main challenger. It is a cliche when they call these games 6 pointers, but they are so crucial when the race is so close as we had until recently.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brighton imo deserves more European football than Sp**s.

They won't be successful for a long period because no matter how well run you are you wont get lucky scouting elite talents and they hit ground running every time Southampton done it before and the juice ran out. They deserve EL football thier remaining fixture bit difficult tho man city Newcastle and villa.

Likely the Villa game will define who finish 6th-7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom